VII.

Lia

 We walked down the stairs and out of the field where the golden tree is. I nodded at Clay to teleport us as he did and we arrived at the golden forest. Sighing, I walked outside on the road, and finally, I manage to breathe freely without knowing I will get killed by some dwarf or something. 

 "Lia. We need to talk.", Clay spoke, his hand on mine.

"What do you wanna talk about?", I asked, now facing him.

"About the kiss, we shared earlier. Forget about it.", he coldly said making my eyes widened.

 That kiss was nothing to him?I looked away, blinking back the tears.

"Don't worry. It's already forgotten. I had kissed many guys before so it won't be hard to move on from yours.", I simply lied.

I had never kissed anyone before. The kiss we shared was my first.

"Good to know. You're a terrible kisser.", Clay spat and walked faster, as if he's mad.

Shouldn't I be the mad one?

He was the one who kissed me first and he expects me to kiss him like a slut who has kissed and fucked with many guys? Blinking back the tears, I continued walking with my face lowered. My lips still tingled and had the urge to get kissed once more with those luscious delectable lips.

×±±±×

 We soon arrived at a big building far away from my village back in diamonds on the mountain. We're on the Diamond village but at the very edge of it. He opened the door to reveal weird-looking things on the table. A big TV in the middle of the room and a chair and some objects. 

 "Welcome to my house. Break something and I break your bones.", he said and laid down the couch, turning the TV and the rectangular thing.

It made a weird noise as he held the weird thing that looks like an n, but is bigger and has buttons and a wiggling thing. I saw there are images on the TV screen. Feeling weirded about what is that gadget, I went up and into the door that there. I opened it to reveal a room a bit smaller than back on the Assassins HQ. I layed down on the bed and sighed, tired of the long walk we had. Closing my eyes as I drifted off to sleep.

×±±±×

ClayAfter playing some video games, I walked upstairs to my room and saw Lia asleep on the bed lightly snoring. I walked towards her as I saw her peaceful face. She must've been tired from the walk we made when going here. Her eyes lightly parted as a strand of hair fell on her face. Debating whether to tuck it or leave it like that. I brought my face closer, slowly scanning her flawless face. My eyes landed on her lips as the same tingling feeling I felt when we first kissed hit me once more. The urge to bring her closer and claim her lips was tempting me, but I knew it would only bring trouble to both of us. I would hurt her in the end if it exceeds. I stood up and grabbed a towel, then walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

×±±±×

I came out fully clothed. She's still sleeping. I walked towards her to see that some strands of her hair flew as her eyes tightened shut. She was having a nightmare. I looked at her as weird images appeared on top of her head. There are rocks, water, fire, dust particles, a shine of light, darkness, a leaf, ice, and a sword. Staring at it closely as it goes to different sections. Ice in the middle of Water and Air. My eyes suddenly widened.

 Water and Air make Ice.

Water and Earth make Nature.

Earth and fire make a Sword.