III.

Alia 

 February 1110:00 AM

 Waking up in this queen-size bed. I will say, this was the most comfortable bed I had slept in, but I didn't get much sleep as I was thinking about what Arthur said. What wedding?I sighed and got up, walking to the door on the right, and opened it. To my luck, it is the bathroom. I admire the design of this. 

A damn Jacuzzi?! 

This bathroom is the size of my room at home! I opened the shower and took a bath. After that, I dried myself with the towel there. I grabbed the robe that was neatly hung there and tied it tightly. I took the toothbrush there and the toothpaste and brushed my teeth. I took the blow dryer there and made my hair dry. I then brushed my hair, straightening it. I then came out to see Dream laying down the bed topless. 

 "Dream! Get the fuck out of my bed! Where the hell is your shirt?", I said.

 "Language, Kagura. You are annoying. Early in the morning.", he grumbled making me scoff.

 "Don't call me that! It's Alia Kira.", I said.

 He shot up and frowned at me cutely. Damn him and his gorgeous face. I walked towards him as he stood up. I tried to push him to the door, but like a damn stone, he didn't even move.

"Try harder Kagura.", he smirked.

"Stop calling me that!", I growled hitting his chest.

He chuckled lowly and grabbed both my hands and pinned me to the wall.

"Fine, I'll stop calling you Kagura, but in exchange. Agree to this marriage. It's not my choice, but is Master's choice.", he said making me shook my head violently.

"I would rather marry this wall than marry a boy like you! You are a murderer!", I growled, trying to break free only for him to bring himself closer.

"Too late Lia. The wedding will start later. Prepare yourself. The maids already placed your dress inside the closet. Just get it and say, Juliet, she'll take care of your... Disgusting face.", he said looking at me, disgusted.

Not gonna lie, his words stung. He kissed my forehead making me freeze as he gives space to us.

 "Be a good girl and follow orders.", he said and walked to the bed and layed down.

 "Baka...", I muttered.

"I heard that.", he growled making me jump.

 How the hell?

 The door suddenly opened to reveal a woman in a maid outfit. 

 "Good morning sir! Here is the shirt you ordered!", she said rather slutily making me look at her.

 "Thank you. Just leave it on the table.", he said, his eyes still closed.

 The maid placed it on the table and gawked at the naked adonis laying on the bed. 

 Did you just say that he is an adonis? 

 No! I said, bastard! 

 "You can leave now.", I said giving her a weird look.

 She glared at me then left. I sighed and lay down on the bed, only to remember that he is there making me lie on top of him.

"What are you doing?", he asked.

"I'm tired. Move out of my bed.", I said, tiredly.

"This is our bed, you know.", he said making me look at him.