New beginning

Y/n's Pov

He was a tall man with solid black hair and dark brown eyes, almost black. He wasn't skinny but he wasn't fat either, but quite buff. He wore his hair to the side and was wearing a white mask. I was surprised someone of his status wanted me as their daughter or a adopted one for that fact but I guess being a foreigner, a dancer, singer, rapper, and being able to speak korean is helpful in my situation. I've loved singing and dancing but I can't do that much anymore. I stopped when I was about 8 and I lived in the U.S at the time. My parents were too busy to take me. I'm about 15 now and I lived in the orphanage for about 3 months. My parents died in an accident while we were on vacation. They had finally lifted the ban on transportation in and out of Korea. I've been a fan of k-pop since I was 13 so for about 2-3 years I tried to learn it and I did. I learned most of Enhypen, BTS, Stray kids, Exo, blackpink, Ateez, and Twice dances. I know most of the songs and much more by heart, I even know the raps as well.

"Hello." He said, smiling down at me. For a 15 year old I looked and sounded like a child. I moved my hands into my sleeves and put it over my mouth. I bowed slightly.

"Right now she has an infection in her throat but it's not so severe that she has to go to the hospital right at the moment but she's not allowed to talk. She eats only smooth things." Mrs.Lilien said to him. He nodded and they went off to the office to have a discussion.

He probably doesn't want me now....I thought to myself. I was waiting outside the office just reading my book. It was silent until the door opened about 5-10 minutes later. They came out and she instantly bowed and walked away with papers in her hand. I was genuinely happy he didn't care about my defect. I looked up to him and waited for him to say something. He was on the phone with someone.

"Fine, but I am bringing my new daughter in with me so I want new clothes, a bath, and the asencuals so she can bring them with us when we leave. You can keep her busy by letting her use an empty dance room. I also want a phone, earbuds, and lunch waiting for her. I want her laptop and school supplies at the house. I hope that her room is ready as well." He said in an almost demanding way. He must be rich to give me so much and for someone to alot like that with so little time. If I could speak I'd tell him no but I can't so I can't fight with him about it.

"Yes, I also want them to practice a bit more. I know 3 of them are having a hard time adjusting to the new dance. Mhm, Yes, okay, Goodbye." He said then hung up and smiled at me. He walked over to me and sat on his heels. I was kind of surprised but he looked healthy so it wasn't as shocking.

"I'm sorry but we have to go to my company. Ima bring you with me until I can get you a bodyguard, but I promise you will be free to do whatever tomorrow. Ima have one of my employees show you an empty dance room so you can have some privacy. I know you don't like others watching you dance. Mrs.Lilien told me she caught you a few times and you didn't seem to like her watching you so I hope you can feel more comfortable there. I know it might be overwhelming at first but you'll do fine. I'll also get you a phone and headphones. I know you teens love those electronics. " He said bouncing slightly and then standing. I nodded and stood  up and followed him to a small sports call. Holy Bloody Mary.... The car was very nice and he even had bodyguards. I got into the car and kept quiet so he could work on the laptop he brought out of his bag. He must own a big company, but i wonder which one. I looked out the window and slowly fell asleep. I woke up to someone carrying me and I didn't know who so I kinda freaked out.

"Sorry, You fell asleep and the boss had to go to an emergency meeting so I decided to carry you. I hope you don't mind." A voice met with a young man with short dark brown hair and blue eyes. He was very skinny but he was strong enough to carry me. I tapped on his shoulder and pointed to the ground. He looked at me confused.

"You want down?" He asked me and I simply nodded. He put me down and I looked back at him. "Can you not speak?" He simply blurted out and he seemed to kinda regret it. I nodded and looked to point to the doors.

"Oh, It's a little further down. The other bands and trainees are practicing. I hope it doesn't bother you, does it?" He asked me to look down at me with a slighted head. I shook my head and continued until we stopped at the door close to a cafe area.

"This is where you will stay for today. There's clothes, a phone, earbuds, and accessories if you wish to wear earrings, necklace, ect. If you need a bath please tell me now so I can run one real quick before the boys are done." He said pointing to the door and then counting fingers as he spoke. I tapped his shoulder and pointed to myself and rubbed my arm like I would in a bath.

"As okay. Would you like lavender or Villain shampoo? Do you want a conditioner and would you like a peach or white jasmine body wash?" He said stop to think, "Touch this hand for peach and the other for white jasmine." I touched his left hand for white jasmine, and did it again for lavender. He asked if I wanted a conditioner and I nodded yes. I also hinted that I needed to shave and he had no problems with it. I turned red after asking and he replied with such a calming answer.

"Don't worry I have a teenage daughter your age and a 20 year old. I know all about girl life and so called "girly things,"" He said and giggled, "I'll go now." He said and left. I walked into a huge dance room. Ah huge... There's even a coach and refrigerator. I looked around and saw my outfit, phone, and earbuds  lying on the coach and saw a small laptop on the small side table. I guess that's where I play the music to practice. Maybe this time I can dance a full song without someone coming in. I sat down and looked at the outfit. It was a pair of ripped jeans and an oversized long sleeve with a pair of white Air Nikes. There was also a necklace and a pair of rings with matching earrings. There was a hair tie and a pair of cute white socks. I looked over and picked the phone up, it was a bit bigger than my hand with blue base and a cute Aries phone case on it. I turned it on and saw nothing was done to it but bought . I started to set up the email and everything on it. I added a few games and set my wallpaper to Makean line of Bts and my lock screen to NiKi, Jay, and Jake from Enyphen. I was setting most of my apps up with the man from earlier walked in.

"Your shower is ready. Also my name is Kim Li but you can call me Li. Follow me." He spoke english well but he didn't know I knew korean. He struggled a little with english some words he didn't know how to say so he changed the sentence completely sometimes. I tapped on my phone and put on google translate. I type in: I'm sorry to surprise you but I know how to speak korean so you don't have to speak in english. I also know how to do sign language so please just use that in front of others if you also know it yourself. I'd rather seem deaf than have to tell others my  back story. He turned around and mentally face palmed himself.

"I'm sorry I just thought you only knew english. It was rude to judge so quickly." He spoke in korean finally. I walked next to him and smiled. It's alright, Let's go now. We walked only a few feet past the cafe and into a huge room with showers. No one was in there and they had curtains so I looked back to Li and he was leaving. Where are you going? I really don't want to be left alone. I'm not used to this building yet. He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm only walking outside so no one comes in. I'll be outside so just knock on something if you need me." He shut the door with that said. The shower was nice and hot, and the shampoo, conditioner, and shaving cream smelled nice. I shaved before washing my body because I don't want to smell like shaving cream. I got dressed and put perfume and deodorant on. I put my hair in a messy tight bun and let some of my hair hang. I looked into the small bag he put on the counter and saw he put a small amount of makeup in it. Lip glosses, eyes shadow, mascara, eye liner, and small application of blush was all I could put on. My eye shadow was brown with a little bit of gold to match my yellow shirt. My blush, eyeliner and mascara was light. I put on a bit of rose-ish lip gloss. I opened the door to Li talking to a trainee. I tilted my head and tapped his shoulder.  

"I'm sorry, he needs help. I'll walk you back to the room and be back within the next hour. Is that alright?" He used sign language instead of talking to me. I just put a thumbs up and grabbed my makeup bag and other things to put in a small bag he brought me and left the room. He did as he said and left in a hurry. Hmm. Let's do some stretches and then do some practice dances. I want to do Given Taken and then Drunk-Dazed last. I thought about other songs to do before. It was about an hour before I decided to wrap up my dancing. I was just wearing my shorts and a crop top o found in a dance bag he left me. I guess he knows everything I need.