Bite marks

"Sooo how did it go?" Niki was curious as always. 

"They asked me about Marriage, How many kids im willing to have, and how long will  I stick around. They asked some other things to." I was rubbing the makeup off my face while trying to talk.

"What was your answer?" Jungwon was sitting on my bed playing on my phone.

"I said Im willing to give each of you a least one kid and Yes, I want to marry you guys. I told them if kids are involved i'm always going to be around.  I told them I want to be a dance instructor for my dad but I will go to college to get a proper degree instead of using my dad, you know. They seemed to like that answer." I turned to face the other 4 boys who were scatter around my room.

"That's good. We were a bit worried that something might have came up, or someone said something that offended you." Sunoo was quite relieved about this. I craws over to Jungwon and laid my head on his thigh. Not very surprisingly the boys came over and laid on my in different positions.

I sighed, "This was very unexpected." We heard the doorbell ring and I instantly went to open it. It was a package for me. I decided to open it in the kitchen and grabbed a knife. As soon as I opened it something I wish never came out. 

"Ah! Ow!" I fell to the ground in pain. The little thing slithered away. I was crying and I knew why. It bit me and I could feel the cold sweats coming in. "Ah, This sucks..." The boys come rushing in and see my on the floor and there faces are stone cold with fear. 

"What happened?!" Niki instantly knees down to me and picks up my hands, to his surprise there were bite marks, "Snake bite?" He looks up at everyone. 

"We better find that snake soon and fast. Get her to the hospital!" Jungwon was the first person to jump to the rescue. He's always like that. 

"I'll call the others to meet us there!" Sunoo grabbed his phone while Sunghoon picked me up. We were in the car within a few minutes, and it felt like my whole body was on fire, but that bite mark was in the most pain. I could feel my blood boiling and it didn't feel good whatsoever. 

"Your groaning is starting to worry me." Sunghoon refused to let me go and made me sat really close to him. I nodded slightly and tired to stay away but I knew that snake was poisons, very very poisonous. All I could remember before pitch darkness was Jakes and Jay's voice.

Time skip..

"Do you think she'll be alright?" Jake's voice.... I heard mumbles but one voice stood out above all.

"She's be okay, I promise." my dad's voice... We weren't close at first but the longer I stayed with him the closer we got and the more we hung out. I actually genuinely love my foster dad, and sometimes I keep forgetting i'm American and not Korean. I opened my eyes slowly my hand was throbbing and so was my head. Why I have no clue but I'm hoping they will tell me.

"Sh! sh! She's awake." Sunoo was on my right side with his huge cute bunny smile. I looked to my right to see Heeseung asleep with red swollen eyes. I moved my other hand to move his hair out of his face. He felt it and looked up slowly and then a bit shocked. 

"Oh, your awak." He sat up to make sure I wasn't in pain. I smiled and patted hit head. 

"Your all so cute." They all instantly look up at me. Some scoffs are heard and then Niki spoke. 

"How are you smiling and flirting when you were just poisoned by a snake! They even threatened you!" Niki wasn't happy and he was kinda scaring me.

"Niki! Your scaring her!" Jungwon put a hand on his chest to calm him down. Niki didn't say anything but he was so upset he left the room. I was worried this would happen but what's done is done. 

"What did they say?" Sungjoon got up and came over. He showed me a picture of the note

Note: You don't deserve them. I don't care if you there spirit mate or soulmate or whatever you ruined their life, they could have made it further without you but yet you hold them back.

I sigh, "it's alright, I knew this would happen. Others don't have respect for you so they just ignore your feelings and do whatever they want. Their fault not mine." They all looked like they were mad at me for some reason. Jay, Niki, and Jake were already out of the room by the time I was about to speak. 

"Don't worry about them. They just don't take stuff like this like you can." Jungwon tried his hardest to help me but I don't think that's just it.

After a few weeks..

"We came today to tell you this, " Jay picks my hand up and shows my wrap, "This is disrespecting us, We had to let others know that we won't put up with it. We don't know who sent it and frankly were just going to forget it. We won't do this again so for out fans this is a warning. We love you all but this is just straight up rude towards us. It shows you don't care about our feelings whatsoever and its very hurtful to us and her." Jungwon step forward and pulled me into his chest and hide my head into his neck. 

"This is what you do to us!" I peaked around to see all the members show the same hand I was bite on. It was purple,brown and looked infected, " Did you know our bodies are connect as well? Out minds, soulds, and bodies react the same way because they are connected. Don't hurt her if you don't wanna hurt us." I felt like crying, they went through the same pain as me but not once did they tell me. This why they were so hurt when I said I was okay with it because they knew what I was feeling.

"Im sorry... I can't do this..."