After the change

When I woke up I was Laying with a bit of a sore throat. It feels like someone took the dirt out the wound but it's still bruised. I blinked my eyes open to see the boys asleep on the coach and chairs. Jay was holding me in his arms and Heeseung was laying on my stomach. I turned to poke Jay's face and he opened one of his eyes. He hummed as an answer. 

"h-hey." I choked out trying to talk. It hurt but I really wanted them to hear my voice first. I know it sounds crazy but I got really closed with them. I really like being around them, and I really like the way they live. I'm going to school tomorrow but since I won't be able to speak im just going to have to ask to use my phone or if someone knows ASL. 

"Shh. It must be painful so don't talk. I'll wake the others, and I'm sorry if we hurt you while you slept." Jay said tapping on Heeseung and He slowly woke up.

"Good morning. You must be in some pain. Are you okay?" He asked me while going to wake the other. I stretched and nodded. I didn't want to feel that pain again so I just kept quiet like I always do.

"Guys. Were going to be late for the photo shoot." Sunoo said looking from his phone. They looked mortified and they were all scrambling and mumbling. I heard a few say sorry and they'd call when they got the chance.

A few days went by and I'm getting discharged today. News already spread that Mr. Kang got a new daughter. We decided that they'd replace me as the girls teacher and I'd just work by the boys side for now. I was still a novice at dancing, I'd never did it professionally anyway. My dad got had his head over his feet at the time so He made a slight mistake. We also decided that we were going to move up the announcement to tomorrow.

"Are you in any pain? Want to try speaking?" The doctor asked me while slowly rubbing my throat to find any soreness. 

"N-No, It doesn't hurt to t-talk. Just h-hard to r-remember h-how." I managed to choke out my mouth. 

"That's Good. We will get you a speech therapist." I heard a familiar voice from the door.

"D-dad!" I accidentally yelled and strained my voice. He got worried and came over to my side and sat on the bed.

"Hey now careful. You can't yell or scream yet. Your voice I very fragile right now." My doctor said and told us that I was clear to leave as they walked out the room. 

"Are you nervous? I heard the boys asked you to be there assistants. Are you trying to learn more about the culture and everything? Or is it because you want to dance and since there closes in age, you choose the say yes?" He asked me different questions so I just said why and what i was doing.

"They have bad pasts. Some of the group members have PTSD and some have bad anxiety so they just want to be a peace and I have been studying on about how to prevent and to calm someone when they have panic attack and ect. Were close but I can't really say how close at the time. Jay and Heeseung know more on how to calm me down more than the others. I just thought it was because they were a lot older than me but it's because we have somewhat similar backgrounds." I said playing with my phone case. I had my bags pack  but instead of me taking them he had someone else do it. He just nodded and stopped asking question. He took the hint that I was getting weirded out and that it was already awkward. 

The next when I woke up I felt a weird presence like a heavy feeling in my chest. I also felt a throbbing in different place where marks just suddenly appeared. How did I ended up with so many soulmates.. Are they really them? I that why they asked me to work for them. I kept thinking about it for awhile but then I realized I had the announcement at 10am and it was already 8. I got up and took a shower. I know I could feel them close. They must be in the living room with dad working out a contract. I put my makeup on and put on some shorts with a a long sleeve sweater. I slipped on some knee-high socks and my Adidas. I put my wallet, earbuds, lipstick, lip gloss, and charger in my bag. Grabbing my phone, I headed for the door and looked down as I know i wasn't ready to face them. 

I found out yesterday about the bruises and I knew they or the other traines had to be my soul mates. I couldn't look them in the eyes yet. I shut the door and sighed as I finally decided to look up. The boys were sitting on my couch and my father was writing on a piece of paper. Sunoo, Niki, Jungwoo, and Jay all looked up and smiled at me then went back to there little meeting. I hurried into the kitchen to make me some breakfast. I made eggs, bacon, and strawberry jam toast, a glass of milk, and a banana. I hurried to eat cause we were leaving soon. 

"Pa.. We need to u-um l-leave s-soon." I said walking to my father and sitting on my knees by him. He hummed and the looked up in shock at the clock.

"Crap! I forgot about the announcement  today. I'm sorry but you boys will have to come with us.... I-" My father trailed off his words and got lost in thought. He's eyes looked with pity and regret. "Im sorry I have to ask you two this but u-um.. Jay, Heeseung can you two come with us? I want you to stand behind her in case her anxiety is triggered." He asked them with guilty look. 

"Of course. We don't have practice until a bit later so were free for mabey 2-3 hours." Heeseung replied as Jay shook his head in agreement. I had a bad feeling my dad was up to something. It didn't feel good either. I ignored that feeling and just stood up. My bruised ankle didn't make the fact that it was hurting anymore visions cause I ended up falling onto Jake's lap. 

"Sorry...my foot caught m-my u-um other one." I stood up and bowed and left to go outside. My face felt like it was on fire. I could feel the heat from my hands. I was nervous my heartbeat I could feel it.

Jake's Pov

My heart was racing. She fell on me and it was a sudden shock but it didn't feel awkward it felt right, like she was supposed to be there. I remembered Jay had a bruise on his ankle as well. They must be soulmates then.. Why do I feel jealous? Like she's supposed to be mine?  The boys were all looking like they just saw a ghost and saw someone kiss there girlfriend right in front of them at the same time. 

"What? It caught me by surprise, and by the way her ankle seemed to be busied, Jay." He looked at me when i said that. He smiled to himself and followed Mr.Kim out who didn't notice what had happen. 

"What does that have to do with Jay? and is her ankle okay?" Sung-Hoon asked me with a clueless look. They all laughed at him with me include.