Meeting

Jay's Pov

"Aish! Why is it so hard. I always fall on my side or lose my balance." I said beating at myself to do better. It's hard being a k-pop idol. You need to meet a standard and right now I feel like I wasn't there.

"Chill. You will get it, plus me and Sunoo are having trouble as well." Heeseung was trying to cheer me up but it wasn't working. We were walking by the cafe when we heard someone practicing. Sunoo and Niki were curious so they opened the door. "Yo! Don't be noisey!" I whispered loudly. Luckily whoever was in there didn't hear me. I decided to give up and look into it. It was a young girl, and she was pretty cute. She looked no younger than 11 or 12. She was small looking and her dancing was great. She was doing our song Given Taken. We all just stood on the side in the shadows and watched. We were in the room on the wall. She didn't notice us because she was more focused on her moves. She did mostly Niki's part, some of mine, Jake's, and some of Sunoo's parts. She didn't stop but let the next song play which was our recent song Drunk-Dazed. She dances to it perfectly. Which is surprising because she is so tiny and that dance was quite hard. Suddenly Jay, Heseung, Jake, and Sunoo got up and joined her. She got frightened and held her chest like she was about to have a panic attack which had me worried for some reason.

Y/n's Pov

I turned the music off and walked to my phone picking it up.

"You dance very well for someone so young." Jay said to me. I was very shocked to see them here and right now trying to not fangirl. I turned to Jay with a chuckle that confused them all. I turned on google translate. I may be young looking but I'm 15 and I'm also flutten in korean. Next time knock on the door or let someone know you're there cause I almost peed my pants. Also I'm only good because I've been dancing since I was 3. Not professionally but I do it alot so it comes naturally. They looked at each other and looked back at me.

"Can you not speak? Also why are you here? Does one of your parents work here?" Sunoo asked me all different questions. I just giggled and was about to talk when Li came in.

"Oh, I see you already met Y/n." They all looked confused as Li said this he walked over to me and handed me a black card and a suit cast. "This is Mr.Kang Ho-sung's daughter. She was only picked up this morning but since she doesn't have a bodyguard right now she has to stay here for today. She will come by a lot though because she's the new Choreographer for one of the new girl bands. That's why I wanted to come get you. We have to leave now." Li spoke in a little bit of a demanding tone but I didn't flinch by it. I nodded and handed Heeseung my phone.

"Our numbers?" He asked me. I shrugged and Mr.Li caught on what I was trying to say. "She means to add your number if you want to. She's not going to force you but she'd like your numbers. I'm guessing, so she can dance with or ask you for help on something." Mr. Li said after the boys looked at my phone and back to me and Li. I nodded my head and waited for the boys, one by one, to add their numbers. I smiled and put my phone in my back pocket. I grabbed my things and followed Li out the door. If I had a voice I'd fangirl right now. He led me into a whole different part of the building and opened the door. There were 4 girls all about the age of 16 to 21. They were pretty and some were cute. They wore the same clothes, black shorts with purple shirts, and they were sitting on the ground waiting.

"Hello girls. This Is Y/n. I know she's young but she's Mr.Kang Ho-sung's daughter and he wanted her to have a role in the company. She's unable to work for the next week so it gives you a week of vacation. You will start your debut next monday. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me or Mrs. Kim."

Niki's Pov

The boys were being loud and rough again. I sat on the couch and they all looked at me with weird faces.

"What's with the faces. Your face will get stuck and I'll end up the best looking you know." I said while leaning back with a serious face. They laughed at me, which I ignored.

"Dude, She totally has a thing for you. Why don't you try to ask her on a date or start talking to her?" Jake said this as he sat down with Sunoo on his side. The boys got rough again and started to push me to get to talk to her.

"Look! I'm an idol now and if we date she'll be under a lot of pressure and on top of that she's the daughter of the company. It will look bad for me. There's drama to every relationship I will have. I can't put her into it. She just got here and on top of that being around a lot of stars will make her strung out. She hasn't been around alot of us so her fangirl side will be so freaked out. She's not used to the fancy stuff her father gets. Let her settle in first. If ya'll want to go for her go ahead but i'm thinking about the big picture here." I said knowing they were all making a shocked face at me. Normally I'd be sarcastic and joking around but I actually found her really beautiful and a good person. I really don't want that to be ruined by my Idol life style. We won't see each other much either. Plus she might not eve be my soulmate. I don't even know what Spirit I have until I meet them.