Dad's Surprise Announcement

I looked around the curtain to thousands of reporters and hundreds of other people. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay, I'll be there with you remember? If they ask your father will answer for you. All you have to do is say hello." Jay said while smiling. His smile was cute and his hair was slicked back with a white dress shirt and slacks. He always calmed me down, and I don't even know how he does it. Just him being him I guess.

"It's time." My dad said stepping out and me following him, Jay behind me of course. I smiled and started to tense up and Jay saw it. We sat down and people instantly started to ask questions. Jay put his hand on my shoulder and kept it there. I didn't protest because he was the only thing keeping me from running away like a pack of wolves from a huge T-Rex.

"Please, Please. Let me speak and after you can all ask questions. Dear, Introduce yourself." Mr.Kim slightly shouted as the people quieted. and looked at me with a soft smile. It was calming and sweet like we was being gently without trying to be. It put me at ease.

With a smile I said, "Hello," My voice almost cracked, "Im Yin Kim. I'm Mr.Kim's daughter. He recently Just adopted me." Jay squeezed my shoulder and it sent a calm sensation down my back. Questions came at us like rocks at the moon. It felt like I was in a middle of a war and I was the only soldier. 

"You!" He points to someone. 

"Why is Jay from Enyphen here? How old is your daughter? I heard rumors she's working for them as well." The reporter asked at least 4 or 5 questions but father didn't protest just answered them.

"Jay is Yin's Fiance but please don't ask questions about this We already made another meeting for it." My father said this as me and Jay looked at him in disbelief. In Japan, Your parents have the right to let you date anyone you want even if its the age gap like mine and Jay's. He must have set this up so there wouldn't be any romance rumors. It's just like Americain rules, no one above the age of 18 can date anyone younger than 17, but here it's 16.  If you have parents permission then it's alright. We just smiled as Jay leaned down and put his face on mine.

"Please, She had PTSD and Anxiety from flashes and loud sounds frighten her really bad.  So please calm down.That's why Jay is here. She's 15 if you might all know and yes, she does work for them but only to learn more about dance, singing, and other things. She's a singer and dancer herself but its been awhile since she has done those things so we allowed her to travel and do things with them. She goes to school with Niki and there also in the same grade. They will be attending the same school, but since they travel I already let the principle know they will do school work on tours, and other things as well. They will turn in the complete work when they come back. They have tutors and the other members for help as well. There's so much more I could talk about but for right now there is a site for her. She also has a TikTok, Instagram, Youtube, Vlive accounts you can all follow to know more about her." He said it simple and calm. 

I was freaking out inside. Why did he tell theming he's my fiance? Why do I feel like i can't breathe right now. It's so stuffy. Someone put a chair out for Jay and He sat down and put his arm over my chair. He used his other hand and grabbed my other hand on the table. He smiled at me and rubbed my hand. He's warm, calm, and sweet right now. I haven't talk to him much, have I? I just ignored most of the questions asked. Mr. Kim answered most of them but then someone asked Jay something.

"Is this all true, Jay? Are you really dating Ms.Kim?" The male reporter asked. Jay smiled and looked at me. I was thinking he was about to do something stupid and he did. He kissed me in front of everyone there. It soft, quick, and pleasant but his lips were soft and full. After he put his head on mine, and answered the question.