The unexpected

Jay's Pov

"Ma! I already told you. He did it to cause less confusion. You already knew I was waiting until I was ready to marry until after I debut. You already know this. Yes..... yes... I know.. Were waiting another 3 years because she's only 15.... Yes mom, I know she's still a child in your eyes. Look your just going to have to deal with it she's my soulmate.... NO Ma! Why?! Ugh.... Okay, Fine! Bye." My mother wasn't very happy I had a soulmate that had another 6 soulmates, and the fact were 4 years apart didn't make it any better. She even said she would crash the wedding if we ever got married or do something even more drastic. Then I got her to at least meet Yin before even trying something stupid or regretful. Hopefully, she'll like her and won't do anything drastic. I haven't seen Yin in almost a week and everyone including me are getting weak. We thought she'd just be our assistant but since she figured out why  we wanted her, she declined the offer. A Lot of companies saw her and wanted to model for there company but she ended up with her father's company. That wouldn't cause a lot of drama but caused a lot of attention.

"Guys... My mom is coming to meet yin." They looked at me with shocked faces. All of their guardians/ parents were okay with it but me, Jake, and Heeseung all have to deal with our parents. 

"So all three of your parents are coming to meet her?" Niki was talking to us while playing a game on his phone.

"Yes.." We said joined but sad. 

"Drama is totally going to happen. I feel it." Jake always had these bad feelings.

Yin's Pov

"OKay and this is the last thing on the schedule. Photo shoot and you off for the day." Mr.Li became my asssaint because I asked my father for him. 

"That's okay." He looked at me with a worried face.

"It's already 9pm.. You should go home and rest." He choked out without thinking. 

I chuckled, "It's only 1 more thing. I 'll be fine." 

He sighed, "At least call the boys. You should be closer with them. Your all getting weaker. You know not being around the boys makes you become sick." He was persistent. I just sighed and nodded. I called Niki and he'd said the boys would come around 10:30. 

"Im here." I announced. 

"Fabulous! Come darling come!" A boy dragged me to the dressing room. He gave me an outfit and then make sure it fit me. After he did my hair, makeup, and ect. 

"perfect

"perfect. You look gorgeous." He walked me out to the studio. 

"You so pretty!" I heard a husky cute voice form behind. I felt arms around my waist, arms, and some boys in front of me. Niki had just hugged me while the only's were pouting at me and him.

"You scared me!" I slightly got onto them about it.

"Sorry love. We were worried. We knew how it affected us we just got worried.

"It's alright." 

"This is perfect. We were going to have you model with someone else but since there here. It will be easy transition. Come boys you'll be in photo shoot." The director spoke in a weird accent.

" The director spoke in a weird accent

"Ah.. My feet hurt so much.." I was laying Jake when Jay came in with the other boys.

"So um mine, Jake, and Heeseungs parents are coming to meet you this week." He said sitting in a seat. I was half a sleep until i heard this. 

"Hm nice.. I can't wait," My eyes shot open, " Wait all three?! At once?!" I started to panic and they could feel it. 

"Hey calm down love." Sunoo was holding my hand while squeezing slightly. I took a breathe and realized this is going to be a long week.

Author: sorry I know its short but i've been busy and I am also making a BTS fanfiction so please read that to. I will upload more when I can sorry again 

Author: (update) Ummm I decided to do some more Enyphen soooo read that as well.