Busy, Busy, Busy, (extra)

• Dedicated to Everyone in todays workplace!

When your life takes off from fun all the time to having things to do all week long like me you have a lot to do, and if you also have a memory like mine it's hard to keep track of everything you need to do. Don't like the noted hanging in your house? Forget to keep filling out your planner or lost it? ME too. Want to minimize your to-do list? My method is to sort everything you have to do in sections. #1 Home; what do you have to that has to do with your home? #2 Out of your house; what do you have to do at your school or work? You can build on your list as you go and remember it each day.

I've tried other methods but I just didn't have the time or memory to keep track on them. Parents or people around may tend to criticize you with all your little hobbies. But sooner or later they will pay off. Keeping on top of it is the hardest part when it's really boring, but just think of all the success you have when you're relaxing at home and have all your jobs done. It's a great feeling when you're finished everything you have to do. It's also hard when you're busy around other people, they ask you to do more jobs and keep you there for hours. Maybe one day you'll be free but for now you'll just have to keep remembering your duties, and luck will follow!