New Players In The Field

Hi to all of my lovely readers! Sorry in advance for this chapter if it sucks or is boring. I just finished dance rehearsal for a dance recording I am doing for my church.

Lol, I'm tired right now, so I'm just forcing my brain to use its imagination and get this chapter done. Right now, I'm eating some chickie nuggies to help get my brain going cuz I love meat.

Anyways, if you haven't voted on the previous chapter, please go do so, thanks!

Can any of ya'll let me know if you want me to do more Steve povs and if you want me to add a couple parts that have Bucky's pov?

~Grace

Melissa's pov

We are in the process of infiltrating a HYDRA base in Sokovia, running through gorgeous snow-white woods. We are dodging blue blasts and taking down HYDRA soldiers left and right. I see a high branch and I jump up and grab onto it. I do a 360 around it and let go, doing a back flip. I land on top of a tank. I rip off the top entrance and jump inside.

The two drivers whip around and look at me in terror, I smirk as I lean against the side, "Hey boys, it's not nice to shoot at people, you know?".

I swiftly do a butterfly kick, knocking out one of the men. The other guy tries to call for back up but I grab his collar and sneer, "Oh no you don't.", I turn him around and punch him in the face.

I speak into my comms, "One tank down. Steve, Nat, your field's all clear.".

"How are you not even out of breath?", I hear Clint ask.

"I'm a super soldier, what'd you expect?", I responded with a smile as I leapt out of the tank, threw in a grenade and shot out a bead. I grew a vine and I swung myself away from the soon to be demolished tank.

I soon hear a lood BOOM and I smirk as I look behind me at the tank that was now engulfed in flames.

"Nice.", I heard Steve say nonchalantly.

"Thanks.", I replied with a grin.

All of a sudden I hear Tony exclaim, "Shit!".

Then what I hear next makes me want to pee in my suit, "Language!", Steve scolded Tony. "JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?".

"Lol, Steve just said language.", I thought out loud.

JARVIS responded, "The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken.".

I heard Thor's deep, British accented voice reply, "Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defence without it. At long last.", he said with some slight satisfaction to put it lightly.

I jog around the woods and I spot Natasha. I run up to her and give her a look as she knocks out some soldiers in her unique badass way.

" "At long last" is lasting a little long boys.", Natasha says a little patronizingly.

"I'll say.", I agreed.

I heard Clint Say, "Yeah, I think we lost the element of surprise.".

I heard Tony ask in disbelief, "Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said, "Language?" ".

"Nope, I ain't", I replied with a smug look on my face.

Steve replied with a voice of beating himself up, "I know. It just slipped out.".