I'm Not Sure You Understand The Concept Of A Getaway Car

There is going to be a very tender moment in this chapter with Bucky and Melissa and I am super excited about it! I am craving a DQ Oreo blizzard so bad right now, but I seriously need to watch my weight. Ugh. -_-

I hate how some people are treating Simone Biles. Some of them are telling her that she should just push through but it's not that easy. Someone actually died last year doing gymnastics. I got hurt doing a difficult tumbling pass on the Tumble Trac, broke, dislocated, and fucked up my growth plate in my two small toes (They are still a little bit shorter than normal). Simone does shit ten times more difficult than I did and some people are telling her that she is a quitter? What in the actual fuck? It doesn't work that way. It's not like softball or beachball. So now you know how I feel about that the situation, please don't hate me, I just had to release my anger. She truly is the GOAT (Greatest Of All Time). Did you hear what Sunisa Lee's dad said? He said, "I want to tell Simone that she truly is the GOAT because she let my baby girl bring me a gold medal.". I started crying. It truly touched my heart.

Anyways, I hope that you love this chapter, and don't forget to comment!

~Grace

Melissa's pov

"His hair is greasy.", I commented on Bucky's hair. He was presently knocked out and his metal arm was compressed under a large metal contraption. Can't be too careful.

"Seriously? That's your takeaway here? Why can't you talk about how he went all HYDRA again?", Sam asked, baffled.

"What? Why can't I casually comment about how greasy his hair is?".

"Because it's not normal.".

"When am I ever normal?", I asked with a cheeky grin.

"Damn right.", Sam muttered under his breath.

"But you love me though.".

"It's a love-hate relationship.", Sam corrected.

"Whatever.". Bucky started to rouse and Sam went to go get Steve. "Hey, Cap!".

Steve joins us over by Bucky and I walk up to Bucky warily. "Steve.", Bucky said groggily. I bent down and tenderly pushed back a strand of hair behind his ear. He glanced up briefly, searching my eyes.

"Which Bucky am I talking to?", Steve demanded roughly; I stood up slowly.

"Your mom's name was Sarah.", Bucky paused and chuckled softly, "You used to wear newspapers in your shoes.". I chortled, "Steve's socks would always have black ink on them.".

Steve smirked and glanced over at Sam, "Can't read that in a museum.".

"Just like that, we're supposed to be cool?", Sam crossed his arms.

Bucky's shoulders slumped and his head hung low, "What did I do?", he sounded so dejected that it broke my heart.

"Enough.", Steve didn't say anymore, he didn't have to.

"Oh, God, I knew this would happen. Everything HYDRA put inside me is still there. All he had to do was say the goddamn words.", Bucky's voice was filled with despondence and hopelessness.

"Who was he?", Steve questioned.

"I don't know.", come on, Bucky. You gotta do better than that.

Steve was pushing it and he was pissed, "People are dead. The bombing, the setup. The doctor did all that just to get 10 minutes with you. I need you to do better than 'I don't know' ".