A Safe House

What's up my awesome readers! I'm feeling super pumped for this chapter and I hope you are too! This is probably going to sound weird, but I'm super excited for next school year because I'm going to be taking AP Psychology.

I find psychology fascinating. Lol, and I find myself diagnosing people that I know. I'm like, "She has ADHD I think.". "Thanos is kind of schizophrenic.".

Yeah, I'm different.

Anyways, I'm probably going to do a Steve's pov in this chapter. I don't know yet. And I also think that in a couple chapters that Bucky is going to have another pov.

Also, if you haven't voted on the previous chapter yet, please go do so! Votes are what keeps Melissa's story alive and if you want to find out more, then please vote!

And commenting and feedback is very important and every time I see someone comment on a chapter, it makes my day. And I will most likely always reply to your comment as well!

~Grace

Melissa's pov

The Quinjet lands outside a large farmhouse and it almost reminds me of my parents farm. We all get out of the aircraft and walk towards the house.

"What is this place?", Thor asks, uncertain.

"A safe house?", Tony offered.

"Let's hope.", Clint opens the door and we all follow him. "Honey, I'm home.". Then I know that we are in Clint's new house that he told me about a while back. I couldn't wait to see the other guys' faces when they found out that Clint had a secret family.

Laura, who is heavily pregnant, which I definitely did not know about, walks in from the kitchen.

Clint walks up, "Hi. Company. Sorry, I didn't call in advance.".

"Hey.", she said to all of us, obviously a little uncomfortable with the most famous people in the entire world in her house.

Laura kisses Barton and Tony says to Thor in denial, "This is an agent of some kind.".

"Gentlemen, this is Laura.", Clint introduced, turning to us. Laura turned to me and gave me a hug. "It is so good to see you again!", Laura said, giving me a loving squeeze.

"I see that you have a new package about to be delivered.", I smiled with a wink.

"Yeah.", she placed her hand reverently over her abdomen and then turned to everybody else, "I know all of your names. I try not to smile as they all look at her awkwardly and some of them even glance at me in question.

Clint turns around and says happily, "Ooh, incoming.", Clint's children, Cooper and Lila, run in.

"Dad!", Lila yells in excitement and jumps in his arms. Clint picks her up, "Hi, sweetheart.", then he kissed the top of his son's head. "Hey, buddy! How you guys doing? Ooh...".

Tony interrupts and says to the others as they watch in pure surprise and disbelief, "These are...smaller agents.".

"Look at your face! Oh, my goodness!", Clint says to his daughter.

Lila asks in her adorable voice, "Did you bring Auntie Nat?" and a look I have never seen on Nat's face appears. Almost vulnerable and a pure joy spreads across her face as she bends down and opens her arms, "Why don't you hug her and find out?". Lila rushes towards Natasha, who picks her up in her arms.