Antman's Debut

I still can't believe that I've already completed two books and am halfway done (sort of) with my third book!

So you know how I said that Antman would be making an appearance or two in this book? Well, this chapter is where he makes his first debut!

Also, if you haven't voted on the last chapter yet, please go do so! Thanks!

Song for this chapter- Where We Started by Lost Sky

~Grace

Journal entry #48369

There have been a lot of tips on Bucky. Some of them are perfectly ludicrous saying that Bucky owns a UFO in a junkyard. Or that he goes to their gym. Bucky wasn't a fitness junky in the 40s, so I don't think that he would be one now.

There are other reports that he works as a Walmart greeter in their local Walmart; that one actually made me laugh. Or that he works at a Goodwill, or a food pantry. It's so hard to pan out these leads because people just love to insert themselves in drama. Or they actually want to help, but they just don't have the right person. How do you find a ghost?

Melissa's pov

I was eating a Chipotle salad bowl, filled with peppers, chicken, beans, corn, and a bunch of other stuff, but I won't go into detail. Sitting at my desk in the Avenger's Compound, I was watching my music video for Where We Started.

I thought it was good or whatever. Vision, Sam, and I are at the compound alone, while Steve, Nat, Clint, and Wanda or on a training mission for Wanda. I clicked out of the video and it disappeared from the screen.

I pulled up The Blacklist and played the latest episode because I am so bored right now it's not even funny. I sank back in my office chair and huffed, "I'm bored as hell. Anyone else feel me?".

"I do.", Sam replied, messing with a one-of-a-kind collectible Rubix Cube that Tony specifically told us not to touch, but eh, who cares?

"I wouldn't call it boredom, but I do certainly feel restless. Like I want to do something.", Vision replied thoughtfully, looking up from his Biblical Translation Greek And Hebrew Textbook. Yeah, he's totally not bored.

"Dude, that literally is the definition of bored.", Sam sat up and lifted his hands up for emphasis.

"Well, then I suppose yes I am bored.", Vision agreed with a nod before turning his attention back to the book.

"Do you want to become a preacher?", I asked sardonically while mixing up my salad some more, my eyebrow raised.

"No, but there was nothing else to read that I haven't already read, so this was what I had to go with.", Vision turned a page.

"You could just re-read a book, I do it all the time.", I shrugged, taking a bite of my food. I swallowed and took a sip of my Coke.

"Can I have some?", Sam asked.

I leaned to the side, out of the way of my computer monitor, and gave Sam a did-he-just-ask-that look. "Uh, no? Germs? Get your own Chipotle.".

"Whatever.", he rolled his eyes and got up. He went to the mini-fridge and got out a Coke. He sat back down on the couch and drank deeply. He made a really annoying sound and I turned my attention back to the computer.