Chapter 4 - My friend is 150 years old

I rested on my bed and looked up to the ceiling. Susan had left and it seemed like Henric left with her as well. Just the thought of his face was, how do I explain it?

The way he spoke softly and sweetly and sounded kind of old. His face was odd, not nearly like anyone else. Maybe it was the fact that he was an elf, but right now I don't have any words to describe him.

I turned my head to the side and looked at the stars. They were twinkling brightly and the breeze was brisk and chilly. The leaves flew with the wind, which probably meant the mothnstirx people were celebrating something. I also thought about Andrew's curse, how will he survive? It's odd of him to not argue about it, I barely got out because I talked too much.

It was 1 o'clock at night, but I just couldn't sleep. So, as the person I am, I decided to take a secret walk in the woods. Not like I was cold, but my body shivered when I stepped on the ladder up to the tree hut. Looking over the map at the constellations, I realised there was a new star in the sky. Well, a new constellations.

It formed a small animal with a gecko shaped body and big eyes. The strange thing was that it had ears sticking high up from his head that looked like bunny ears. "astonishing" I whispered to myself as I looked at it. The stars reflected in my eyes and it felt awesome

I picked up some paper and coal pencils and drew it down. It was cute actually.

Στο τέλος

"So this really hot elf guy showed me how to make these sick flower crowns!" Andrew held up a a red flower crown and put it on my head. "Hey! You have too much free time on your hands, don't you have to study?" I asked and laughed with him. "Well at least I don't spend my free time reading about fairies!" he pushed lightly after saying that

"Hello nerds," Nick came up to us. "What are you doing here? Didn't you say that you agreed with Jason?" I asked.

"Hey Nolan! Did daddy buy you a new car again?" a boy snickered past us.

"I am still Andrew's friend." Nick said and dragged him to the cafeteria. Andrew gave me a sorry look and I nodded it off.

In my free period I decided to sit outside and read one of the books from my secret place that I brought up with me. A cool thing about the odd place is that the tree automatically closes when I go out. There is that I guess.

So I put down my backpack and laid on the grass with the book in my hand. "Hello Darling," a person said over me. I turned up from my book and saw Henric standing over me. "What are you doing here?! Someone could see you and your," I stood up and faced him. "Your ears... they're, gone?"

"They're not gone, you idiot. I just made them look human." Henric said and sat himself down  besides me. "Won't your family notice your sudden disappearance?" I said and sat down with him. "I just said I was going to collect some crystals, they won't suspect anything."

I chuckled lightly at him and looked around. "No one will suspect a white dressed platinum haired boy sitting with the loner at school?" I asked. "Nah," Henric took a deep breath of the fresh air and said,"nothing."

"How old are you anyways?" I asked. The question has been stuck in my head for a while. He looked at me and laughed. "I'm not old! Has anyone told you it's rude to ask about someone's age???" He sighed dramatically. "I am 153 years old," I stared at him which made him stop talking. "You're what?"

"Oh, it's nothing. My brother Alvero, whom you've have already met, is 214. That's no match for Eranie though. She's been here since the Greek gods ruled, she's 3,097 years old. We have a perfection of staying gorgeous through the years." Henric said and pulled his hair to the side.