Chapter 5- Andrew murders my "dad"

Now, it is probably normal for today's teenager's to sneak people in and out from your room. But, when both of you sleep in, and one of the two are late for school, it can cause a bit of a wreck.

So when Susan came in and woke us up to give us the, what kind of fun business did you guys do?- look, I nearly threw Henric out of the window.

"I'll go now!" Henric quickly said and quite literally jumped out of the window. I do forget he can do that sometimes. "So Nolan." Susan smirked.

"No," I sped out of bed and into the bathroom and changed. "We just talked and I know it looked wrong, but we just fell asleep and nothing else," I took my backpack. "Sayonara!" I ran out and went to school.

Fortunately I came to school in a free period so I didn't have to awkwardly go into class. "Where have you been?" Andrew asked me. "It's nothing. Henric and I just talked up late and fell asleep and you know- NOTHING!"

Andrew chuckled and opened his locker. "Have you checked up with Nick lately?" I tried to change the subject. "He doesn't talk about it so I think he had just decided to forget it. His mom doesn't remember anything either and he hasn't told his father," Andrew said.

I nodded and walked with him. "Pssst, Andrew I have to tell you something really important."

"What is it?" He asked me and we sat down on the bench outside.

And so I explained him what Eranie said to me. It didn't come as a big shock since, you know, we've already been attacked twice, but it did shock him that it might kill the Tarychel elves.

"Oh God, I want to help! What can I do? You said you needed a group! I can be one of them. I don't know what I can do, but is there anything?" Andrew asked.

"I don't know, but we need some strong points to do this. Eranie has obvious skill points, and you surely have some kind of speciality. And don't worry, we're on the same page," I said.

Andrew shrugged and we both started thinking. "Oh! Maybe I could be your super hot professional seducer!" Andrew suggested with a genuine tone. "Yeah, monsters would die immediately if they saw you half naked," I joked. Andrew let out a scoff.

"Hey, maybe we could experience a bit. Let's skip class for today and borrow some of Eranie's stuff when we meet her, whenever that is, but for now, we can use what we have," I suggested and took Andrew's hand. We navigated ourselves to a sketchy shop right in the outskirts of the city.

The shop itself was not bad at all. If decorated correctly it would be a really nice coffee cafe, but it wasn't really as nice as that.

The whole place was painted black and it wasn't really being cleaned throughly, so I tried to not touch anything. By the desk, a man that was rather big and bald with a pointed red beard was sharpening a dagger. He didn't look friendly, maybe approachable was a better word.

Andrew had wide eyes and gulped as he was nearly stabbed by an axe that was hanging from the ceiling. Apart from the place, the weapons here were shining and cared for. You could see they had priorities.

Now you might wonder, 'what is Nolan and Andrew doing in this place?' Well I'm telling you, I'm not so sure anymore.

Outside there was a sign that said, "happy knives", so I thought it would be a little more pleasant and it was just like a prop shop with fun dull knives and props, but these were very real.

I had seen this shop a few months ago and now here I am. "Nolan, what are we doing here? You're not planning to sacrifice us, are you?" Andrew said and hid behind me. "Don't worry, I have a, plan?"