🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝗢𝗻𝗲

The New Delhi December Morning was cold and heart-pleasing, many enthusiastic people were out of their house for a healthy morning walk, and lazy people were lost in their deep slumber, not having the idea that the time is running fast. There was a rush outside of the milk shop, postman was riding his beloved cycle ecstatically, some senior citizens were laughing their heart out while doing a exercise, kids were sulking to enter inside their school bus, and there A girl with a bright smile was dancing in her room as today She will meet with her babies, she has completed her graduation with good scores, and was hoping to continue her career as a Writer. She has a hidden talent of writing, only her father is aware of this, hence they know their family won't appreciate it if they will even know that She is a writer, and has her own small world of happiness which is her Wattpad Family.

The girl got herself ready in a beautiful red dress, a smoke grey palazzo, and wrapped a chiffon chalk white dupatta on her chest. She was wearing her golden earrings while smiling, but suddenly her smile faded when She heard her grandmother calling her name out of rage. She rolled her eyes angrily, and quickly setting her silky damp hair, she rushed down, and greeted the old lady with a soft smile - "Good Morning Dadi."

"Good Morning, what were you doing that you didn't even hear my voice?" Her grandma asked her in a firm voice, and The girl replied to her boldly - "I was decorating myself dadi so that I can impress boys, and you don't take the burden of finding a suitable groom for your beautiful grand-daughter."

"O God how can you be so shameless?" The old lady said with an annoyed face, and The girl smirked mischievously, and answered her - "Well then you should ask this question to yourself, hence kids learn everything from their elders only."

"Nainaaaaaaa." Her mother called her name aggressively, and said further - "What was this? Is this is a way to talk with your grandmother?"

"Obviously Yes Maa...what do you expect me to say? Dadi I am sorry, I won't behave shamelessly from now on, I will obey your orders like a Good Girl." Naina said dramatically, and her father, who came down to read the newspaper, spoke smilingly - "You don't have to change yourself my angel, let people say whatever they want...your dad is always with you."

"You have only spoiled her, Anand Ji." Her mother complained to her father with an angry face, and He just chuckled, and said to her in a soft voice - "She is my daughter. Bela, if I won't give her freedom then how I expect that from her life partner? If as her family we won't accept her nature and likes and dislikes, then we shouldn't even expect a stranger to accept her the way she is."

"See, this is called a real father." Naina hugged Anand with a sweet smile, and He gently patted her head.

"Leave this all, I am also coming with you today to the Orphanage. Naina." Her grandma said in a stern voice, and Naina just nodded, and requested her with an irritated face - "Ok sure, but please don't start bickering there with me, for behaving like a child with the kids. I love to do that with them and for them."

"Will see." The old lady uttered with a careless smile.

"I am also coming." An enthusiastic voice echoed in the hall, and Naina saw her idiot brother alighting down the staircase happily.

"Why? Whenever you come with me, you either drag me inside any food restaurant, or embarrass me in front of everyone." Naina scolded her younger brother in a stern voice, and He just pouted exactly like a baby.

"Don't scold my prince, if he wants to accompany you, then take him with you quietly." Bela threatened her daughter by lifting up her rolling pin, and her brother. Mohit did a monkey dance.