🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"I am not forcing you...but if you really want to do something for your late ex-wife, then make a shelter in her name, for those women who aren't receiving love and care during their pregnancy phase, provide them comfort, and a homely feeling at that place." Naina said with a solemn face, and her idea sounded quite good and unique.

"You mean to say...I should make such a place where abandoned pregnant women could come, and stay?" Sameer asked her confusingly.

"Yes...there are many women out there who don't get facilities and pampering at their home, so let's create such a healthy environment for them...that they don't feel they're away from their house." Naina explained to him a little more clearly, and He hummed in acknowledgment.

"But how would they approach us?" He asked her.

"Why? There are millions of orphanage homes, and children are peacefully staying there, so now tell me how do they get there? We can take help from some people who are willing to help pregnant women, who are willing to work for us. We will print out papers with the address, and phone number of ours and volunteers will also be given...also we could mention that any women can stay there free of cost. We will manage their expenses." Naina said with a nervous smile, and Sameer was dumbstruck, how could she think of such a great idea?

"You have made a unforgivable mistake Sameer, by this way you could earn blessings of those women who are spending their days and nights at their home by crying, there might be some women as well who don't even have a proper shelter on their head...and maybe Sanam would also feel less hatred on you, because you would name the place as Anushka Aashray." She said with a wide smile, and He kept nodding his head, while thinking about family's reaction.

"Have a word with everyone about this matter, if they agree with my idea...then go ahead, otherwise no problem." Naina spoke maturely, and Sameer said - "Ok I will talk tomorrow morning."

"Now at least treat me with a cup of Ice Cream...I have given you such a wonderful idea." She said with a cute pout, and He restart his car, and drove straight on the road.

They reached the Ice Cream Parlour, the line was never ending of people waiting for their respective orders. Samaina alighted down out of the car, and Advay was also with them, but he was sleeping soundly. They sat down on the vacant bench outside of the parlour, and Sameer asked her which flavour she would like to have. Naina ordered a Strawberry one for herself, and one Kesar Pista. She was slowly caressing the little baby's soft hair, and suddenly one young boy clad in a denim blue shirt waved his hand enthusiastically at her, and exclaimed - "Hey Naina."

She looked at him for a moment with an inquisitive face, and then said - "Hey Akshay."

Sameer looked back at his wife, and found one unfamiliar boy talking with her with a broad smile. Who could it be? He never saw him even on their wedding day.

"Tum USA se kab aaye?" Naina asked him, smilingly.

"Just one week pehle...lekin yeh kya sab? You got married?" Akshay scanned her with a shocked face, and She nervously nodded her head in yes.

"But Why?" He asked her disappointedly, as if he didn't want her to get married with anyone.

"What do you mean? This is my life, I can get married with anyone, and anytime I want." Naina answered him with a polite smile, and Advay woke up from his slumber due to the continuous noise of surroundings.

"You have a baby as well?" Akshay asked her surprisingly.

"Ummm Yeah." She replied to him, feeling quite awkward.