🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

The sangeet ceremony was complete without any drama. Samaina was sitting with Mohit, Aarohi, and Priyanka. Naina was feeding Advay, and Sameer was getting restless to get some private time with his wife. She has tempted him with such a delicious offer in the morning, now if she wouldn't fulfill her promise. He wouldn't spare her. He fetched a plate for himself, and told her in a husky voice - "Mujhe bhi khilao na jaan."

Naina looked at him in amazement as He never asked her to feed him, and that too in such a public place. She lightly shook her head, and kept her attention on mischievous Advay. He was intentionally ruining his new clothes, so that his mother rebukes him badly, and He run away from there on the pretext of seeing Adira. He was searching for her all the while chewing steam rice, he didn't know what was happening with him after meeting her. But whatever he felt, it was warm and satisfying. Naina was observing him keenly, and it was clear by now that her son was trapped in that beautiful girl's web. She smiled in acknowledgment, and wiped his dirty mouth from the tissue paper.

"Maa ka farz nibha kar ho gaya ho, toh ab biwi ka bhi farz nibha lo janeman." Sameer was disturbing her again and again, by either whispering romantic things in her ear, or grabbing her hand tightly under the table. Naina was feeling slightly awkward due to his indifferent behaviour, but Anyway she was enjoying this yearning of her husband.

"Biwi ka farz toh bedroom me nibhaugi...yahan Maa ka farz nibhane do." Naina replied to him with a lopsided smile, and Sameer placed his hand over his hammering chest, and said in a throaty voice - "When the bedroom will come? This distance is tormenting me now."

"Mumma...I don't want to eat anything now." Advay spoke with a puppy face, and pushed away the plate.

"Why Baby? Your tummy is upset?" Naina asked him worriedly, and placed her hand on his head to check his body temperature. It was normal and stable.

"His so-called baby doll must be waiting for him. He's making excuses to run away from here, I know all his tricks." Sameer said with a grumpy face, and Advay glared at him for being a hurdle in his love-story.

"Oh, my baby wants to meet that little ponytail girl?" Naina asked him with a wide smile, and He looked away in shyness. She placed a tender kiss on his cheek, and said lovingly - "Go and meet her...and tell her She is so beautiful."

Advay jumped in enthusiasm, and quickly sprinted away from there. Sameer looked at his wife in fury, and asked her in frustration - "What was this? You are encouraging him for inappropriate things. Naina."

"What is inappropriate about this, Sameer? They are just kids for god's sake...they are trying to be good friends with each other. Why is your heart burning with jealousy? And even if they will fall in love with each other gradually, then I don't have any problem, because love is a beautiful thing, it doesn't see any time, any auspicious day, or other stuff. It just happens accidentally...and slowly that person becomes our habit and need." Naina scolded her husband for objecting to Advay's pious friendship with Adira, and while finishing the last line She had a glimpse of a dreamy smile on her lips.

"I don't know anything, but I won't endure if anything goes wrong between them both." Sameer announced his decision in a stern voice, and Priyanka tried to explain to him - "Why are you stressing yourself over such an inconsequential matter? Advay and Adira...both are under the age of understanding the meaning of love and infatuation, they might have just felt good after seeing each other, so maybe they're trying to get as much time as possible to spend with one another, because after this wedding ends. Both of them will go to their respective houses. Neither of them will not even remember how they grew their friendship here."