🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

"But if just one complaint I hear from you about Sameer, or anyone...then without wasting a moment I will bring you back to our house. Am I clear?" Anand warned his daughter in a stern voice, and She fearfully nodded her head in yes.

"So if everything is fixed from both sides, then we should proceed further with an engagement, and then we will keep the Marriage after six months or whenever it's convenient for all of us." Jai dadu spoke with a warm smile, and Sumitra said - "Six months is too late, three months is enough for both of them to know each other."

"Well, we should leave this on our children...whichever date they'll decide. I am with them." Jai dadu said smilingly, and Sameer uttered with a thoughtful face - "Three months later, or six months later...we have to spend our whole life with each other, so I think Naina should decide when she wants to marry."

"I am fine with any dates." Naina said with a blushing face, and Bela scolded her - "But we aren't, we have to arrange so many things, we have to invite our guests from all over India as well, we can't fix the Marriage date so soon."

"Ok ok...why are you getting angry, I don't have any problem if you want to hold the Marriage even after one year." Naina said in a soft voice, and Sameer looked at her in bewilderment.

"This is for you. Naina beta." Jai dadu gave her one box of gold chain, and She bent down to touch his feet, but as expected. He stopped her, and said - "No Formalities with us. We are your family too."

Naina and Sameer were made to sit down on the sofa, and Priyanka wrapped a red dupatta over Naina's head with a beautiful smile, and put a red dot on their forehead simultaneously. Mohit was secretly looking at Aarohi, and she seemed to be very happy seeing her brother and sister-in-law, he smiled, and Anand unwillingly handed one silver coin to Sameer without any smile, and Naina sighed in disappointment. Soon the ritual was over, and Priyanka suggested to them - "I think you both should go out for lunch, by this way you both would even come to know about each other's likes and dislikes."

"This isn't necessary Bhabhi." Sameer objected to her idea, and Aarohi asked him - "Why is it not necessary? Naina Di is your official fiance now, you should spend your time with her, don't treat her like an unwanted wife. Please."

"Chalo." Sameer stood up, and looked at Naina with a blank face, and She stared at her family for permission.

"Ise dekho zara...kitni shareef ban rahi hai, roz jab bina baat ke bahar jati thi tab toh kabhi permission li nahi...aur ab jab officially rishta fix hogaya hai toh kaise bhole bache jaisa dekh rahi hai sabko...Jaise hum mana karege toh ghar se bahar ek kadam nahi rakhengi." Mohit teased his sister with an uncontrollable laugh, and She glared at him for speaking rubbish in front of her future family.

"Go." Anand uttered in a low voice, and Naina smiled in relief.

Before leaving the house. She stopped to ask Priyanka - "why were you carrying the red auspicious dupatta with you? Were you sure about my decision that it would be Yes only?"

"Yes of course...I have observed you keenly, and I feel there could be no better partner for Sameer ji than you." Priyanka replied to her with a sweet smile, and Naina blushed softly.

"Naina...it's getting late." Sameer yelled at Naina from the outside of her house, and Naina waved her hand at everyone, and left with him.

"Wait one minute." Naina rushed inside her house, and Sameer looked at her in confusion. She gently kissed sleeping Advay on his cheek, and walked outside with a cute smile.

"Now we can go." She said smilingly, and He slightly nodded his head in yes.

"Where do you want to go?" Sameer asked her without any interest, and Naina politely replied to him - "Wherever you prefer to have lunch...I am comfortable."