🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

"What happened? You have ruined my life Naina. What was the need to marry me?" Sameer roared at her in a frustrated tone.

"Because I love you...and I wanted you." Naina said in a nervous tone.

"And what about me? What about my feelings? I don't love you, I don't want you...I don't want this freaking marriage, but nobody asked me about my opinion. Jai Dadu threatened me to marry you, otherwise he will stop talking to me, my own mother gave me the swear of Advay." Sameer spoke with pain laced in his voice, and Naina stared at him blankly, she didn't know he was being forced into this marriage. She thought he was just not able to accept her as his wife, but this revelation left her stunned.

"I...I didn't know about this." She uttered in a low voice.

"You don't know anything, you don't know how difficult it was for me to say Yes, to let you become my second wife, i was never interested in Marriage, but my family compelled me to marry Anushka, because I am turning old. We didn't have a good bonding, we didn't have an understanding kind of relationship, in fact we never even planned about having a baby, it was unexpected...but still nobody cared about me. I wasn't happy when Anushka told me about her pregnancy, already I was frustrated with our marriage, and now this baby responsibility, but I pretended to look elated at the news, and provided her every facilities and everything which was in my hands, I performed my husband's duty willingly, I didn't let her feel alone even for a moment, irrespective of sharing such a weak relationship with her." He spoke with a shiver in his voice, and looked at her frozen body annoyingly.

"And now you. People are commenting nonsense behind my back, they are making rumours saying I am such a lustful man, that is why I got married within one year of my first wife's demise, they don't even know both of my marriages were against my consent." Sameer threw away the files from the table in anger, and clutched his hair tightly. Naina wanted to console him, and assure him that others' views shouldn't matter to him, but She knew right now he wouldn't listen to her, in fact he would end up doing something inappropriate in the heat of anger, for which He would regret later.

"Please calm down yourself, and have lunch." Naina said softly.

"To hell with your lunch, go and get lost right now." He yelled at her, and pointed his finger at the door.

"Don't pour out your anger on the food." She spoke in a tender voice, and at the same time Peon knocked on the door, and Sameer allowed him to come inside. He gave him a blue colour file, and was about to go, but Sameer asked him to wait, and lifting up the Tiffin Box he handed it to the peon, and said with a cold look - "Aaj ka lunch isi se kar lena."

The peon smiled genuinely, and left with the tiffin box. Naina was shocked and hurt at the same time, she didn't expect him to give her cooked food to a Peon. This was disappointing as well as insulting, he should have appreciated her hard-work, which she put into making his favourite meal. She sighed slowly, and said in a shaky tone - "Thank You for giving me such a beautiful return gift. Sameer, henceforth I will never cook for you if you have to give them to your office peon only. Have a good day. Bye."

"As if I am dying to have your cooked food." Sameer replied to her with arrogance in his voice.

"Yeah right." Naina gave a painful smile to him, and left the office.

Sameer exhaustedly sat down on the plush sofa, and remembered his conversation with Sanam this morning.

| • Flashback • |

Sameer was examining the file, which peon left for him, and in the meantime someone knocked on the door, and He shouted - "Come In."

"Congratulations Ex Jiju." A familiar voice drew his attention, and Sameer looked at his brother-in-law, and took off his spectacle with an expressionless face. He guided her to sit down on the chair, and asked him - "Why these congratulations?"