🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

To say everyone was shocked would be the biggest lie, they looked at Mohit with an unbelievable facial expression, and Bela was first to react - "What are you saying? You aren't mature enough to make such a huge decision...we elders are still alive to decide what is right and wrong for Naina, don't interfere."

"Sure...I wouldn't have interfered if the matter wouldn't have been about my beloved sister. You only tell me, what else should we do to fix this almost broken marriage? Sameer doesn't love her, doesn't want to respect her, and Naina Di doesn't want to stay with him anymore...then what is the solution? It is better if they get separated from each other. Anyway it has been just one month of their marriage, I am sure my sister would find a much more appropriate partner for herself." Mohit replied to his mother with a thoughtful look, and Bela was quiet.

"Divorce isn't a solution...they could figure out what they want, give them some time to understand each other...Marriage isn't a child's game, it's a very delicate relationship which both husband and wife need to carry on diligently." Grandma said angrily, and looked at her silly grandson with a stern expression.

"Ok I understand what you are trying to say...but isn't Naina Di being used here? She is the only one who is endeavouring to save this marriage, what about Sameer? Why can't he try? Why can't he understand the importance of this holy relationship? If he is genuinely interested in spending his entire life with my sister, then why can't he express it a little more clearly? Just apologising to us for his mistake wouldn't lessen her pain...He should try to win her heart through his efforts, he should know how to seek someone's forgiveness if we offend them through our words or actions." Mohit answered his grandmother with a wrathful look, and Anand felt proud of his son for taking a stand for Naina. He never expected such an aggressive reaction from this little boy.

"When Naina Di wanted to marry Sameer...what did she do? Did she sit idle and waited for some miracle to happen which could fix her marriage with him? Obviously no, we can't just wait for things to happen...we have to work hard, we have to make God believe that we truly want that person or that thing to happen...leaving everything upon God's wish wouldn't give you what you want, you have to show dedication, love, and yearning. I know couples are made in heaven...but still every love story has a difficult and challenging phase. Isn't it? If they are truly made for each other then why can't they marry one another peacefully without any drama? Because God test us...they test our patience, our love for that person whom we wish to make ours for lifetime...if we would think that God will do something because we are made for each other, then Man you're utterly wrong...god doesn't get happy from your careless behaviour, not only him but even we human wouldn't ever want someone who couldn't fight for his love and respect." He said with maturity in his voice, and the way he explained to them about the relationship was commendable.

"For the first time I want to say. I am proud of you Dear Mohit, you have filled my heart with happiness." Anand patted his back with a wide smile, and Bela slapped her forehead in annoyance.

"What do you want Naina?" Sameer asked his wife with pain.

"You tell me Sameer. What do you want? Do you want to liberate yourself from this relationship? If Yes then fine...I won't stop you. I Promise." Naina replied to him in a normal tone, but only she knew how arduous it was for her to say all these things.

"Decision will be yours completely, if you wish to divorce me then I will not stop you...and if you want to stay with me then also I am ready." Sameer said in a soft voice, and gave a sorrowful smile.

"So it doesn't matter to you if I stay with you or not?" Naina asked him rudely.

"I have no right to beg you to stay with me...if you feel I can't respect you, and I have offended you because of my words...then you are free to make any decision without my consent. I will support you." Sameer answered her with an innocent smile, and his voice had a deep ache.