🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅

| 6 Months Later...The resort was loaded with innumerable people, and there was no shortage of typical aunties, whose detective eyes were looking for a beautiful bride or groom for their children. They were hogging on the poor chairs for hours, and speaking non-stop rubbish. Naina was breathlessly running behind Advay, who sprinted away when she was engrossed in congratulating the couple. He collided his forehead against the sharp edge of the table, and fell down with a loud-crying face. Everyone looked at him with a sympathetic expression, and Naina quickly knelt down, and gently massaged his wounded portion. He was weeping bitterly due to unbearable pain, and She tried to distract his mind.

"Shhh mera bacha...rote nahi, kisne kaha tha aapse Mumma ko chod kar bhag ne ko?" Naina asked him in a soft voice, and placed a soothing kiss on his injury. Advay looked at her with a cute smile, and said - "Solly Mumma."

"No problem baby...Are you feeling fine?" She asked him worriedly, and He shook his head with an innocent face.

"Ok, Mumma will heal your problem in a few seconds." Naina pulled his cheek lovingly, and called out for Aarohi, who was openly flirting with her baby brother.

"If you are done ogling at my Jeeta-Jagta-Elephant brother, then quickly get me ice cubes." She ordered her in a stern voice, and Aarohi embarrassedly ran away from there. Mohit went towards the food stall, and began to gobble spicy Pani Puri.

• Naina took her handkerchief, and quickly placed ice cubes inside them, and started to wander it around Advay's wounded part. He was feeling damn cool and better, which instantly brought a smile on his lips. Naina caressed his rich-chocolate hair with tenderness, and asked him enthusiastically - "Thanda thanda lag raha hoga na mere baby ko?"

"Yes Mumma...aur karo na." He said with a demanding smile, and She laughed.

Ice cube was melting gradually, and the frosty liquid was falling upon Advay's right cheek, and He grinned ear to ear. Naina pampered her son by showering rain of soft kisses on his face, and Advay was clapping in zeal. Finally the massage was done, and his injury looked slightly cured.

"Where Is Papa?" Advay asked her with a clueless face.

"Your Papa? Ummm...your papa must be occupied in decorating himself. You know what baby? Your Papa takes more time to get ready than a woman. He has forgotten that this isn't his wedding." Naina informed her curious son with a grumpy face, and He stifled his uncontrollable laughter by covering his mouth with his tiny hand.

"Hey! Why are you laughing?" She asked him angrily.

"Papa ne sab sun liya Mumma. Hehe." Advay said with a beaming smile, and Naina horrifyingly turned her head back, and saw her extremely tall husband standing there with an enraged face. She flashed a tight-lipped smile, and asked him - "When did you come?"

"Just now, when you were praising me." Sameer taunted her, and glared at her in anger.

"I was...I was trying to distract Advay's mind, he was crying continuously because of the injury." Naina lied to Sameer, and her innocent facial expression convinced him.

"No Mumma...aap jhoot kyu bol rahi hai? Maine toh kab ka rona stop kar diya." Advay said angrily, and She closed her eyes in annoyance. O God, why this little boy can't keep quiet for some time? What was the need to speak the truth at such a wrong time??

Sameer shook his head in disbelief, and scolded her - "You are spoiling our baby...If you, being mature and sensible, would take support of a Lie, then what would he learn?"

"Sameer it's ok...I know Advay is such a good baby, he wouldn't ever lie to us. No matter what." Naina's voice coated confidence and trust in her son, and Advay readily nodded his head in agreement.