oops!!

Author pov:

Bani is the daughter of a rich business man.. She seems to have a perfect life.. She is good natured and talented..
She has good friends.. Even though Her family is wealthy she is down to earth..
Her father seems to be the perfect family man in front of his family.. But in reality he doesn't care about the employees working under him....

Bani pov;
It's 7 in the morning.. I am getting late to my college... I ate my breakfast and left home...
.but I felt a little strange.. I came back home and wrote a message to dad

"Dad.. I'm leaving.. Don't forget your breakfast before going to the office... and my car broke.. I will be coming home with my friend.. I'll be late..

Love you...

I called my friend.

Friend: hey.. Your car is broken right.. I'll give you a ride to your house..
Bani: I was about to ask you for a ride..

I was waiting for my friend.. And suddenly someone came with a van and dragged me in that van..

They sprayed chloroform on my face which made me dizzy and I lost my consciousness..

When I opened my eyes I saw a man standing in front me.. My hands and legs were tied up with a chair..

I screamed in fear..

' who are you.. Why are you doing this to me...

A voice came from the other side.. "be quiet.. The more you will be quiet.. The more you will be safe..I asked "But what do you want.. Why did you kidnap me?

"you don't need to know that.. Once our work is done.. You will go home safely..So Be Quiet

I couldn't see his face.. But he had a very deep voice..

Time skip
I was trying to escape.. And suddenly I fell down.. "ahh.. It hurts "I shouted..

I closed my eyes due to fear.. He came and lifted my chair... He kneeled down in front of me and said 'open your eyes "I slowly opened them and saw him...

I was shocked when I looked at him..I have never seen a man so beautiful... his eyes.. His lips.. OMG he was so handsome.

Bani*in the thought *: yah have you gone crazy.. Come to your senses.. It's not the time to enjoy his beauty.. You have been kidnapped, pabho...

VS: what are you thinking..

Bani: it's nothing..
VS: you better behave.. Be quiet and I will let you go home soon..

Bani:ok

He left..

Veer POV:

One day dad came home with a pale face.. i asked him "dad are feeling ill?? Why is your face so pale??"

veer Dad: veer ah..what should we do now..
Veer dad: i lost my job..they blamed me for everything that our CEO(Bani's father) did..

Veer: what..!!

veer dad-I think i should die..

To be continue......

What do u think what will happen next?