oops!! 4.0

he looked at me.. I like you.. I've liked you Since the first day.." he didn't respond.. He just kept looking at me..
I kept my hand on his face and said "I want to try something.. Don't move...

I came very close to his lips"don't move"..And I kissed him.. I tasted his lips.. It was sweet.. I hugged him and fell asleep on his shoulders..

Next day when I woke up I was in my house.. As if it was all a dream...i came out of my room.. I looked around and he was not there... my father came to me and said" are you alright?"I asked him how I came home.. He said he got a call in the night and they informed him of her address..

I went back to my room.. I can't control my tears.. It was just a few days that I spent with him and feel like I can't live without him..I cried a lot..

veer Ρον

After bani fell asleep on his shoulder.. He took me back to the room and kissed me on my forehead and said "It's time for you to leave..I'll come to you again in a proper manner... I promise... So wait for me.. And left the room

ONE YEAR LATER...

Author pov

Bani has been graduated from college and became the CEO of her company.. Although she is new.. She managed to improve her company..She visits the river every week in hopes one day she will meet veer again..

Bani: veer ah.. Are you doing well.. I am doing well.. Why did you do this to me...I didn't even say a goodbye to you... how can you leave me without saying a word..*starts crying"I really miss you...A voice from behind..

"I missed you too " I turned around and it was veer.. I went running towards him.. he spread his arms to hug me..And I slapped him.. "how can you do this to me *while crying *..why did you leave..."He wiped my tears and hugged me....'

I wanted to meet you in a proper manner.. I'm sorry it took this long.. I'm sorry.."He looked at me and said "I love you

I smiled "I love you too "

We kissed...

The end..........

(need some help for plots u gyus can suggest me here or on instagram)

Instagram id~simplyyuzma