Little bani 18+

warning
This chapter is 18+ infact the whole book maybe this story is not suitable for kid's!!

Bani was thrown out again. Even though it was her own house— her own life, somehow her parents got control over it.

Bani made a name for herself in the tennis world, with no help from her parents— yet they still had control over her. They had thrown her out of her own house, not that she minded. She had a ginormous backyard where she would play tennis and play in the pool until she got the courage to go back in.

The one problem was she was kicked out without anything on. She was in her room with her skirt and tank top on when her mother came in screaming. So now, bani was stuck outside in the hot, summer day; sweating from playing tennis in her backyard.

Another strong hit after another against the wall, she practiced and practiced until her body was drenched with sweat and her shirt became see-through.

She was embarrassed to say the least but no one else could get into her yard, let alone see her so she didn’t mind.

All except veer. He knew how to get in and out constantly, he would sneak into her soon some nights and show her a new world. One of love and immense pleasure.

Hit after hit, run after run, she was growing tired and out of breath. Sitting down her racket, she grabs a water bottle from her shack refrigerator and gulps it down.

“Wow, look at my little sweetheart.”

Her body freezes and a smile makes a way to her face. Quickly covering her tears and keeping her back faced to him she replies,

“Hello veer.”

“Hello baby.” He husks as he trails his fingertips up and down her arms. He towered over her. He was a basketball player  raged at 6"6. Bani was lean and a pretty, tall girl at 5"7 but he managed to make her feel so tiny.

“W-What are you doing here?” her breath ragged as she grows and nervous and excited.

“Am I not allowed to see my baby?” he teases.

“N-No! Y-You are b-but y-y-y-you only usually come at night.” She states trying to hide herself from him as he pulls her closer.

“I wanted to see you.” He whispers.

“I wanted to pleasure you and what are you doing? Hiding from me. Nothing I haven’t seen before little bani.”

He prays her on the way and she inhaled cold air passes through her soaked shirt— and now her soaked panties.

as he towers over her, you could look down and see the nearest see-through shirt of her. His dick Grill like always when he was with her. Only ever heard. He didn’t know why and for the longest time he thought he could be asexual, he found no one tempting at all. But the moment he laid eyes on his bani he had a sore dick for 9 hours straight that night as he couldn’t stop cumming to the image of her.

“Look at you, hiding whats mine.” He chuckles.

“Not caring if the world sees it. Practicing out here, showing your nipples huh? Showing whats mine? We’re you waiting for me to show up? Weren’t you sweetheart?”

She sucks in a breath as her face turns bright red, She was embarrassed because yes, yes she was waiting for him. She was secretly putting on a show, purposely bending over and prouding her chest, purposely bouncing her breasts roughly and sexually, purposely letting the tennis ball ever so often hit her nipple as she let out a moan. She was too embarrassed to admit, for it was embarrassing— who plays tennis while thinking about a man touching them.