compared by love

So guy's the concept has been changed a little bit that zain will be bani's boyfriend

Bani pov
it is now 12:49 PM and I still waiting for my boyfriend the door then opened revealing zain with a tired look in his face I stood up from the couch and went to him..

Bani:
Zain Where have you been? I was very worried..

Zain:
Leave me alone bani ... I am very tired right now.

Bani:zain A-are you hungry? let me heat up the food real quick-

Zain:Didn't you hear what I said? Leave me alone.. you know? Mayuri was way better than you.. She would never annoy me.

My heart ached at his words...

Zain: all you do in this household is just sit there and eat chips while I was there working my ass off..

Bani:you are wrong zain I clean the house and cook food for you.. you didn't know your words affected me soo m---

Zain: Just shut up bani..he said and left me there with a heavy heart..
next day -7:23 AM
I woke up feeling the sunlight hit my face. Today is Saturday meaning zain has no work today..I peeked on our bed and see him still asleep. I leave a sigh and went to the kitchen to cook our breakfastafter cooking our breakfast.. I went to our bed and see zain already awake.. he was already using his phone with a smile on his face..

Babi: Uhm zai .. I already cooked breakfast.. let's go and eat..

Zain: You know? Mayuri is always patient to me while you are always rushing me..he said and stood up and went to the kitchen..

What is something that she has while I don't I said as tears were about to fall but I held them and went to the kitchen

At night~
Zain: WHY CAN'T YOU DO THINGS RIGHT HUH!?!

Zain starts shouting at me as I accidentally dropped the plate while washing the dirty dishes....

Zain: YOU KNOW Mayuri WAS ALOT CARE-

but before he can compare me to his ex Girlfriend again.. I cutted him off by saying..

Bani: S-STOP!! I AM TIRED OF YOU HEARING YOU COMPARING ME TO YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND!!

Zain: Well, she was alot better than you...

Bani: WHY ARE YOU DATING ME THEN!?! GO BACK TO YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND!!

Zain:FINE!! IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT.. THEN I WILL!!

he shouts at me then goes out of the apartment and slams the door loudly

I then broke down in tears the time he got out of our apartment..

I started crying my heart out and sob loudly

Stop breaking my heart, zain..thought before passing out on the cold floor..

Bani was bought at the hospital by his bestfriend, _____

To be continue...

•what to do u think who will be bani's bestfriend