studio

Note~veer is a singer so ofcourse he must be having a studio now let's sneak what is happening in the studio😼 and there will be some mistake as i will be using her as you my phone is not alowing me to use her it is gettig to you so  really sorry

Humming to seesaw bani were making veer's favourite dishes, .He was at his studio and she decided to surprise him with his favourites.

Smiling she packed the food and drove to his studio building. Entering the building

she greeted the staff and finally reached his studio. You knocked at the door and

waited.

The door opened revealing a tired veer who looked as if he was ready to yell whosever disturbed him but his mood changed completely as he saw her standing before him.

Showing his gummy smile he took her inside without giving HER any chance to speak and slammed the door close kissing her without any warning as her eyes went wide from the sudden action but nonetheless she kissed him back with the same intensity.

His hands were on her waist holding her from falling as he kissed her deeply and passionately as if she would disappear. Breaking the kiss with a peck be looked at her

"You don't know how happy i am to see you here. I was so frustrated and i missed you so much but now I'm all good." He said while muzzling his face in her neck making her chuckle and blush.

"I missed you too veer, and see i bought your favourite food" she said showing him the food bag making his eyes gleamed with happiness. " love you so much" he said while taking the food bags from her and placing them on the table but as she were about to sit on the chair his veiny hands stopped her.

Confused she looked at him. His eyes were darker than usual and oh you knew this look. He gave her his bedroom eyes which made you feel submissive. "W what happened?" she asked and mentally cursed for stuttering.

"Can i ask you that what the fuck is this?"He said while his eyes roamed over her chest. Confused you looked down but gasped when she saw that she didn't wore a bra. And her white shirt was giving a perfect outline to her boobs.

Embarrassment filled in her but more was the threat Threat of his reaction. Slowly you looked up at him wanting to say something but got cut off by him picking her up and pushing her on the desk

"You like to make me mad, right baby? You like it don't you ?" Shaking her head side to side she said " I didn't knew it veer, i was so excited to see you that I didn't checked myself in mirror and came like this"

Scoffing he removed her shirt, her bare chest in his view making him groan. His right hand roamed on her chest and slapped her boobs making her finch as he squeezed her nipple making her shriek

"Doesn't matter baby. You made me hard. Now be a good girl and let me use you" he said while removing his pants. Coming back to her he wasted no time in removing your denim shorts and her

already soaked panties. His hand made way to her clit massaging it. "You're dripping kitten. " he degraded her while she moaned as his mouth went to your breasts. He was sucking at her nipples while he inserted two fingers inside her cunt and fucked her with his fingers.His rings graved at her clit making her moan from the sudden cold touch as her breathed hard. "F-fuck veer, this feels good" she said as her head was thrown back and she supported herself on her hands on the desk, gripping the sides hard.

"Ich such a whore, trying to get off from my fingers only. I bet you would like someone bigger and fuller inside this little pussy of yours to fill you up" he said in his deep voice as you nodded pathetically, requesting him to fuck her Removing his fingers out of her he spread her legs apart and came between her legs, slapping her already swollen pussy a little making her gasp. ,  rubbing his tip at her entrance, teasing her.

 I want it please i need it, ruin me and use me* she blabbered making him smirk and wasting no time he slammed inside her as they both moaned from the sudden feeling. her hands flying to his back, scratching it as he moaned and grunted near your ear feeling your wet walls grasping around his cock.

"S-so fucking warm and tight" he said while thrusting inside her at q fast place as he took her mouth in a kiss and groped her boobs in his hand making the pleasure increase for her.

"T-take it off" she said tugging at his black T-shirt. Nodding he removed hist shirt, his milky chest and muscles in her view. her hands roamed on his chest as she marked his neck with hickeys.

Feeling good he spread her legs more and went deeper hitting all her spots perfectly while she marked his neck with her bites. "M-more" she said while wanting more of him.

He took his shaft out of her and turned her around. her ass at his view, slapping her butt cheeks multiple times he then inserted inside her again taking her from behind as he gripped your hips roughly which will surely leave marks.

"Look at you, not wearing a bra and then getting fucked by me in the studio. Would you like it if someone enters the studio mhm? I bet you would like to put up a show for them

   he degraded her and she moaned and clenched around him making him smirk

"Oh? Are you close baby? My dirty talks are making you feel good hm? I knew it from the start that how much a hory you are for me.whom do ubelong to he question her while still going balls deep inside her and gripping her hair in a tight grip.

 Only yours" she said feeling she eyes rolled back as he groaned in satisfaction at her words

she came all over him and he came inside you too feeling your walls pressing his cock to the fullest.

Breathing heavily he turned her around pecking your lips, muttering a small." love you'

Feeling drained her suddenly snapped open your eyes.

"THE FOOD!" she said loudly while he just smirked and spread her legs and moved near her core.

"This is my food baby and I'll make sure to eat you out like my last meal. Spread wide for me

~THE END