Chapter One- Apologies

Thanks for clicking on this or whatever :)

This takes place after season two, just so you know, and is going to follow my own plot. It's nothing too different from the original. There are going to be elements of other ships, as I am a multishipper. 

Don't hate me but Zoe is not going to be in this because I have a really big suspicion that Luka and Zoe are gunna.... ya know. I DON'T WANT A CHARACTER THAT'S BASICALLY CHLOE WITH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, I WANT CHLOE WITH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.

Anyways, that's my thoughts on Zoe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ladybug holds her hand out to Queen Bee, asking for her miraculous. It was another akuma Chloe had caused. Queen Bee destransforms and says bye to Pollen before giving her miraculous. Ladybug goes to hop away but Chloe stops her. 

"Ladybug-... I'm sorry. For causing another akuma. It's just that my mom doesn't love me, I know she doesn't, and I was jealous of that kid for having a happy family." Tears sting Chloe's eyes. Ladybug steps back down in front of Chloe. "And my dad doesn't ever stand up for himself, so I was never taught good manners. I always put others down just I can feel good about myself, and I know it's not enough, but...I'm so sorry." 

Ladybug puts a hand on Chloe's shoulder as she lets tears run down her face. "Maybe you could start by saying that to your classmates. I know some of them would try and help you be better." She was going to say more but her earrings beeped. "I have to go. Bug out!" Ladybug swings away on her yoyo.

Chloe wipes her face, noticing some makeup on her hands. Just then, Sabrina runs up to Chloe and hugs her from behind. 

"Chloe! You're okay!" Chloe sniffles one last time and turns to face Sabrina. "Woah, were you crying?"

"NO!" Chloe instantly yells as she goes pink. Ladybug's advice comes back to mind. "...Yes. Sabrina I have something I want to say to you." Chloe inwardly cringes as she goes to say it. "I'm sorry for everything bad I've done to you. I don't exactly have an excuse for they way I acted, except of course my shit family-" Chloe stops as she realizes what she was doing. Oh, boy, this was going to take getting used to. "But, yes. I'm sorry."

Sabrina stares in shock. The Chloe Bourgeois was apologizing for her actions. 

Chloe instantly gets nervous. "Well? Say something."

"Oh! Of course, Chloe. Apology accepted. It's okay!" 

"Right." Chloe waves off Sabina. "Now, go get me a cold drink while I redo my makeup."

===

Marinette hides in an ally, watching the roof of the hotel. She was too far away to hear or see clearly, but from what she could see, Chloe was trying to be better. 

"It's always so interesting to see this side of Chloe!" Tikki says in her normal cheerful tone. 

"Right? Now we just have to hope that she tries at school with a big crowd." Marinette replies. 

===

Most of the school glanced at Chloe as she strutted to her locker. Most people knew she caused the akuma again. I mean, it is hard to ignore a ten-year-old screaming 'Chloe Bougeois' at the top of their lungs. 

Chloe got her stuff and walked to her class without talking to anyone. She mummbled to Mme Bustier about wanting to make an anouncement to the class at the begining of the class. Soon enough, Chloe was called to the front of the class to say what she wanted to say.

"So, I'm sure you all know about the akuma from yesterday." She starts.

"You mean, the one you caused?" Alix inturrupts.

"Let Chloe talk, Alix." Mme Bustier scolds lightly. Alix crosses her arms and slouches back, ignoring teasing from Kim behind her. 

Chloe takes a breathe. "...Yes, the one I caused. I also helped Ladybug and Chat Noir defeat them as Queen Bee." Adrien and Marinette smile a little. "I have realized that I'm not the nicest person to everyone, including my two friends, Sabrina and Adrien. Ladybug, my biggest idol, suggested that I apologize to everyone, so....I'm...sorry. And I would like to try and be better. 

The class was silent for a moment.

"How do we know this isn't a trick?" Alix stands up. Other agree with her, including Kim, Ivan, Alya, and Max. 

Chloe cringes. "I understand if you don't believe me, but..." She drifts off thinking of something to say. This wasn't how she imagined it going. Everyone was supposed to accept her apology, not... not believe her. She scans the class, looking for an accepting face. She first goes to Sabrina, then Adrien, and resting on Marinette. 

Who was smiling at her. 

Marinette, the girl she probably hated the most in the class and was the meanest to, was smiling at her. 

"I get why you would think that, but-" Chloe tries again.

"How do we know that this isn't a trick?" Marinette questions and walks up next to Chloe. "We don't know if she's telling the truth or not unless we try and help her be better." 

Adrien also stands up. "I agree with Marinette. We should let Chloe try and become a better person." He goes on the other side of Chloe, winking at Marinette. 

Marinette blushes, but shakes her head. No time to think about Adrien, time to help Chloe. "Besides, if this is a trick we can just go back to hating her afterwards. What do you say?"

Half of the class cheers while the other mutters, unsure. 

"Thank you, guys." Chloe whispers to Marinette and Adrien.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 948