Chapter Ten- Slow Morning

I lowkey forgot like half of plot i had planned out for this... but i remember the major point that the title of the book is based on 

thats what i get for not writing for months bUT IN MY DEFENSE I MET THE ACTUAL LOVE OF MY LIFE AND IM TALKING ABOUT A REAL PERSON FOR ONCE NOT LIKE AN VA OR ACTOR LIKE GENUINLY THE PERSON I WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH AND THEY FEEL THE SAME??????

their mom doesnt but hey we cant all have the perfect love story. im going through the climax of this rn. or more like the first movie ended on a bad ending and the second movie is all about fixing everything because they couldn't fit the entire plot in one movie or it would be like 5 hours long.

i don't know why im ranting about this on here you guys want to read about a ship that most likely won't happen sobs bUT HEY DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN WATCH THE NEW MIRACULOUS EPISODES BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN 'INSIDE' THE FANDOM IN A WHILE AND I WANT TO SEE THIS SCENE EVERYONE IS FANNING OVER BECAUSE APPARENTLY ADRIEN AND MARINETTE ARE DATING??????????? WHAT??? I MISSED SO MUCH W H E R E

im sorry you can read my amazing writing now

===

"Chlorine!"

Chloe winces at her mom's loud voice. She didn't even call her correct name, meaning Chloe could technically just stay in bed. What time was it even? 

ONLY 8?! Wow her mom got up early. Chloe groans and rolls over. It was a Saturday; why must people wake up before 11? 

Audrey bursts into Chloe's room without even knocking. "Ugh its so dark in here. Open the blinds, the sun is good for your skin." Audrey's heels click on the floor as she stomps over to a table and grabs the remote for the blinds opening them. 

Chloe grabs her pillow and covers her head with it. 

"Madam, are you feeling okay?" Jean asks.

Chloe removes the pillow from her face and smiles at her butler, who holds a tray of orange juice and nutella toast. "Yeah, just normally don't wake up this early on Saturdays."

"I figured. I had your favorite breakfast prepared just in case you were in a grumpy mood." Jean places the tray on Chloe's bedside table. 

Chloe giggles. "Thank you, Jean." 

"Of course, Miss Chloe." 

"Cleo!- er Chloe. Your guest is coming today! How can you not be up and getting ready? She arrives in 2 hours." Audrey notices Chloe's breakfast. "Ehhh... shouldn't you eat something more... healthy? You don't want to gain any extra weight."

Chloe frowns and looks away from her mom. "I've been eating healthy for a while. It's okay to indulge in something nice every once in a while." 

"Oh, I suppose... But no more sweets today." Audrey starts walking out. "Now get ready; we have to leave to pick up your sister in 90 minutes!"

Right. Chloe's sister. Half-sister. 

Chloe eats her breakfast at her own pace, ignoring her mother's urgency before. Her mind races through all the possible ways today could go. 

You see, the last time Chloe had seen her sister, Chloe wasn't the best person. I mean, it was almost seven years ago. Chloe had just started becoming the "mean girl," and Zoe was no exception to that, sister or not. Chloe just really hoped she's open to second chances. She was already lucky with all her classmates giving her a second chance, and she had antagonized them for years. 

"Chlorine!" Audrey yells. "We're driving to pick up your sister! Come on!"

Word Count: idk like 500

okay so this is short but I just wanted to get something out after literal MONTHS 

besides the next two chapters are probably going to be Chloe/Zoe bonding because i headcanon Zoe as lesbian 

...idk what that has to do with them bonding but uh... there you go that's what is going on with Zoe. I don't want to spoil too much but i have two possible love interests for Zoe and just might make a side love triangle with them ;) (that means yes i'm absolutely doing it)

not that there's going to be a main love triangle- 

lmao jk there won't be

or will there? 

i hope that gave you anxiety. I'm kinda going through a villain era in my life rn /srs

anyways bye whores