Chapter Two- Kind Gestures

Bruh, genderbent Chloe and Luka are another level of hot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jean takes Chloe's bag as she walks out of her limo. "How was your day at school, madam?"

Chloe simply stops walking and looks at him over her shoulder. "It was good, thanks." 

"Did you apologize to your classmates like you said you wanted to do?" 

"Yes, I did." Chloe states curtly. 

"And what did they say?" 

"Why are you all in my buisness, Jean-Antonio?" Chloe looks at his fallen face, realizing what she did. Again. She just needs to unwind. It was a long day at school. "I mean, some accepted the apology and some still hate me. Now, go get my spa ready. Please."

"Of course, madam." Jean bows and walks away.

===

By the end of the week, Chloe was exhausted. Being nice was hard. Yet, some people still hated her. She debated on an idea she had since Wednesday. Should she contact Marinette about how she could be nicer?

Chloe bit her lip uncertain on what to do. What if Marinette didn't want to help her? What if Marinette stood up for her out of pity on Monday? What if Marinette was actually very mean in secret? 

It was a while before Chloe realized she was pacing. She pulled her hand away from her mouth and looked at it.

"AHHHHHHH!" Chloe screams at her bitten nails. When did she do that? Did she do that? 

Jean knocks on the door. "Madam, are you okay?" Chloe hides her hand behind her back as Jean opens the door.

"Uh, yes, yes. Just thought I... saw an akuma. False alarm!" Chloe panics.

"Very well. Dinner is going to be ready soon. Come down when you're ready." Jean leaves with the door closed.

Chloe looks back at her hand, having a hard time believing that she just bit on her nails. There was no way she would let anyone see that. But she couldn't just grow nails back like that. She'd have to go with something she'd never do again. 

Stick-on nails. 

===

Marinette talks with Alya on her way to her locker. They seperate ways once getting there. When Marinette closes the door, Chloe yells her name. Marinette screams and jumps back, gaining the attention of multipul people, one being Adrien. He chuckles to himself under his breath. 

"Oh, Chloe! You scared me. I didn't notice you standing there. Need something?" Marinette asks.

Chloe's hand begins to go to her mouth, but she stops herself. "I was wondering if you could help me with something." She mutters.

"Yeah, of course. What's up?"

"I want to be nicer. Like do nice things for people. And I need help from nice people." Chloe explains.

"Sure. Do you have anyone in mind?" Marinette asks. 

Chloe guiltly shakes her head, oddly afraid that Marinette would judge her for saying something. Stupid! Marinette's the nicest person in the class. She wouldn't judge you. Chloe get weirded out by the weird remark her head made.  

"Maybe you could start with people you've akumatized in our class?" Marinette suggests almost instantly. 

Damn, she's really got this nice thing down. Chloe nods. "That's a good idea."