Winter Holidays

This does not affect the plot. It's just a small oneshot.

===

Every year, Mr. Bourgeois holds a big Christmas party. Most of the time, it's just for famous people and people Chloe feels like inviting. This year, Chloe decided to invite her entire class and then some. Sure enough, everyone came.

Chloe greeted all her friends that came through the doors. She was happy to see all of them, but there was one who she kept finding herself looking for. Then he walked through the door.

Chloe's heart jumps to her throat at the sight of them. She composes herself by taking a deep breath before walking towards Luka.

"Hey, Luka. Glad you made it." Chloe says.

"Of course. Wouldn't miss it for the world." Luka winks.

Chloe's face heats up a bit, making her have another mini heart attack. She knew there probably weren't any feelings behind it. Luka was just naturally flirty.

"Do you know where my sister is?" Luka asks.

Chloe tries not to frown. She wanted to spend time with Luka, but she was the party host, so she wouldn't get much time with him.

"She came earlier with Rose. I think I saw them over my the drinks earlier." Chloe looks in the direction of the drinks, standing on her tippy toes.

"I see them." Luka says, easily overlooking most people with his height. "By the way, you're hair looks really good down. You should put it like the more often."

Chloe plays with a strand, blushing. "My mom said it didn't look that good."

"Don't listen to her. You're beautiful." Luka says casually. "See ya."

Chloe stares in the direction Luka walked off in, her heart going crazy. She didn't know how long she stood there, but it was until Louis came in.

"Ah, Chloe! Nice to see you! Ho, ho, ho!" Chloe turns around to see Louis dressed as Santa.

"Really?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.

"What? It's a Christmas party!" Louis defends.

"Okay. Just don't blame me when he jumps on you."

"Ho, ho... whose 'he'?"

"You'll find out in a minute." Chloe nods with her lips pressed together.

"SANTA!" Nino screams.

"No, Nino, that's not the real-" Alya tries to stop him.

Nino runs and jumps onto Louis, who catches him but stumbles back. "I've been a very good kid this year. I want a new headset and it has to be blue. I also want a new video game. I lost mine a while back and my mom won't buy me a new one."

"Uh, Ho, ho... Well, uh, You only get... one present from Santa each year." Louis deepens his voice to make it more convincing.

"Nino! You can't just jump on... Santa." Alya scolds.

"Oh, ho, ho! It's no problem. No one got hurt, right?" Louis smiles through the fake beard, putting down Nino. "Now, continue being good the rest of the year, and Santa will bring you your present on Christmas. It's not here yet!"

"Of course, Santa!" Nino smiles.

"Okay, Nino. Lets go back to put friends." Alya grabs Nino's hand. "Say bye to Santa."

Nino waves then goes off with Alya.

"Told you." Chloe says.

"Heh... I could get used to playing Santa." Louis puts his hands on his hips proudly.