Prolouge- Brick Walls

Sequel to Stuck In The Friend- Zone, you should most likely read that before this. Ha-ha.

"Don't tell me love isn't worth it Annie, because love is worth anything." My new friend Adrian says seriously. I sigh and nod, can I help it though? Management forbids anything to happen and the fans absolutely despises me. "What can I do, you know my predicament." I say and bury my head in my pillow. "Remember how we talked about brick walls with our teacher?" He asks me and my mind flashes back to the talk we had. "Ya why?" I ask with confusion.

"The Brick Walls arn't there to keep us out." He says and I lift my head out of the pillow to look at him."The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something." He says and I sit up this time and stare at him. "The Brick Walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough." I watch him only slightly confused and watch him turn on my computer, he types some things on my computer. "They are there to stop the OTHER people." He says and then puts my laptop in my lap. "Think about that Annie and then tell me, are you going to let these "brick walls" stop you from your one true love? I have to go to work, but I will be back afterwards and you can tell me then." He says and then leaves my dorm. I glance at the computer and it's an fanpage for Zannie, they are protesting about how we broke up and such. I smile a bit, someone likes us.

Am I going to let management and the "fans" decide if I get to be with the one person I have loved with my whole entire heart? That's right, hell no. I shake my head and then dial the one number I know by heart. Zayn Malik. I have to fight these brick walls for love.

A/N- Hey guys!! How are you? So this is the new sequel!! I'm really of excited... Yay!! Lol. SO um I know this is done a long time after I finished the book, but I haven't had an idea of what should happen, and then this hit me. So I have the first chapter wrote and I will post it soon! Thank you guys for all the comment,votes and such on Stuck On The Friend-Zone!! Hopefully I can get the same on this one. Thank you all!!!

WHY WONT THE COVER WORK! Does anyone want to make me a cover? Or know someone who makes covers? I am AWFUL at it... Please and thankyou!