Zannie or Zerrie

Lately Louis has been the only member of One Direction I have seen in weeks, and he isn't my boyfriend. I don't want him to be here, I want Zayn not to sound rude.  He tells me how Zayn and Perrie are going out every other night, and one night he sent me a picture. A picture of Zayn and Perrie kissing while they were riding around on a scooter and all. Who would have thought Zayn would take fake dating to such a high level. No one suspects that we are dating, that is for sure. Zayn made sure of that. Sometimes I think he has forgotten about me, but Louis assures me with saddened eyes that he hasn't. I believe him to, because I have no one else to believe.

"Annie! Hey wake up sleepy head." Either I'm dreaming or that is Zayn's voice. "Zayn?" He chuckles and hums for a yes. I turn over and slowly open my eyes, and  Zayn is standing there smiling at me. I jump up and throw my arms around his neck and hug the life out of him. "Zayn! I can't believe your here, I thought you would never show up!" He laughs again but only wraps one arm around me. That's when I notice the Blondie sin the room holding MY boyfriends hand. "Zayn... Why is Perrie here?" His smile drops slightly as I stare at  her. He forcefully unwraps me from him and stands very close to her.

Oh no, oh heavens no. "Perrie? Can you wait outside I need to talk to Annie for a second." Perrie smiles and nods, before kissing him on the cheek. My blood boils and I glare at Zayn when the door shuts. "Zayn what the hell is happening? You told me you would call me as much as possible and skype all the time and you haven't! You have been off with your FAKE girlfriend instead of your real one. I've missed you so much and you ignored all my calls and texts and everything. You even kissed her." He looks at the ground guiltily, "That is why I am here. I can't do this anymore Annie. I think I'm falling in love with her and out of love with you. I'm sorry but I can't date you anymore."

I knew it, all along I knew this would happen. I knew he would find someone better than me, prettier than me, more talented than me and he would fall for them and leave me. I knew it, and I still let myself fall harder for him and let myself wait for the inevitable heartbreak. I knew it would happen and I still chose to hope for something better. And I hate myself for it.

"I knew this would happen." I mumble under my breath and looking up at him. He is staring at me and then glancing at his watch, of course. He has more important things to do rather than sit  here and wait for some meaningless girl to talk to him. "What?" He walks forward and I roll my eyes, that feel like  they are fixing to burst. "Leave." He stops and stares at me and I look down as a tear rolls down. "Annie we need to talk this out." I scoff and lay back on my bed, and decide to sit back up and stare right back up in him. "Talk about what Zayn? There is nothing  to talk about, and there is obviously places you would rather be than with me so just leave." He sits on my computer desk and I pull  out my phone.

"Hey Louis can you come over please?" Zayn head shoots up when he hears me say Louis name. Louis agrees and I hang up the phone. "Why did you ask Louis to come over?"

"Because he always makes me feel better, and for some odd reason my heart feels really sad and quite angry right now." I walk to my closet and hear the computer chair squeak. A few seconds later Zayn is standing right behind me. "Why are you angry?' I pull out a cute jumper and a pair of skinny jeans. "Don't you have someone waiting for you outside?" The door opens and Louis walks in wide-eyed with Perrie right behind him.

"Why is she here?" I smile and hug Louis, who pulls me into a nice and happy hug. "Zayn thought he should bring over his girlfriend he was cheating on me with to break up with me." I say to Louis, Zayn protests."You what Zayn?" Louis asks, his eyebrows creased in anger.

"No I didn't! I went to break up with Annie, so I could date Perrie! I wasn't cheating!" Zayn protests and looks me in the eye. I look down and see Perrie's and his hands are intertwined together. I look up and see Perrie looking me in the eyes. "I'm so sorry! I didn't want to steal him from you I promise!" She says with tears falling out of her perfect blue eyes.

"It's alright. Just take care of him for me alright?" I ask and she nods, I look back at Zayn and see him looking straight at Perrie and wiping away her tears. It's so obvious he's in love with her, just by the way he looks at her. I look down so no one can see the tears falling down my face. "Bye Zayn, Perrie." I say still looking down, I don't want anyone to know I was and am still crying. "Bye, remember An you will always be my first love." Zayn whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek sweetly. Perrie gives me a little wave and they leave.

"I'm speechless. I don't know what to say." Louis says spinning around in my computer chair. I look up and he gasps. "Oh honey, don't cry Louis is here." He lays down on the bed beside me and pulls me into his chest. I sob and sob into his chest, my head is throbbing without mercy.

"Louis? Why do I always fall in love with people who will never love me back?"

A/N- what happened.............. ZANNIE IS OVER. That's right. Feedback please? I woud love tto know your thoughts on this??!!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I forgot to! Haha ummmmm ya. Have a nice day!

Oh and I might not ever update again, mostly because I might not live to see another day. I have to tell my FREAKING TERRIFYING band teacher I can't make it to contest. The thing is contest is two weeks away, and I just figured out I can't go. Another thing is, we just did pre-UIL and I was there. That will most likely be why I will get in trouble the most.

Prayers please. I don't want to die....