College, Weekend Plans and New Buddies.

I'm sorry Annie and Zayn but management said you two couldn't date anymore. I'm truly sorry. -Simon x

That was about a month ago, when Simon gave us the heartbreaking news. Well heartbreaking for Zayn and I, some of the fans were more than happy about it.  The news that basically ruined my life, by then we had been dating for almost a year. Zayn had been coming down to Doncaster as much as possible to see me, and he had taken me to see his parents a couple of times also.That was a fun experience, his sister are dolls. We had been in such love and then we were told our relationship was ruining the band by none other than management. I was astounded, mostly because they hadn't done that with any of the other lads. Elouner and Payzer were still going strong, but Zannie is thrown to the dogs. He hasn't been to Doncaster since then, I know it's just a month but still, I miss him. Nothing has been the same since then, I have barely talked to the other lads, it's just to awkward. I officially have people who hate me, mostly the fans cause appartently I broke Zayn's heart. 

"Annie?" Isabelle says from the driver seat, breaking me from my thoughts of Zayn. He is always in my thoughts though. Gosh I sond like a love-struck teenager, oh wait I am. Back to the present though. She's taking me to the college I am attending, which was considerably hard to get into, I managed though thankfully. "Ya?" I say staring out the window and sighing. "Stop thinking about him, and focus on your school alright? You worked so hard to get in. Don't throw it all away for some boy." She says as we pull onto the campus. She says it likes it's easy. like it's so easy to forget all the memories with him.

Like how he made me forget all of my insecurities and made me feel perfect.

"Zayn? Are you sure you want to take me to the award show? I mean i will absolutely not fit in, compare me to let's say Jennifer Lawrence!" I say looking into his perfect brown eyes, his mouth turns down into a sort of frown. "Don't worry i'll but you a dress so you can feel better, but babe even if you went in rags, you would be the most beautiful one there." He says sweetly and stares into my eyes, his eyes show nothing but the fact that he believes every word he just said.

Then when he gave me my promise ring.

He slips the blindfold off my eyes and I gasp taking in my surroundings, twinkling lights surround the trees we are at. A gorgeous lake lays at the bottom of the hill and two tree's sit beside us. Can he get any more perfect? "Do you like it?" He asks insecurely of himself, i nod and keep staring at the gorgeous surrounding. I look at him and he's smiling at me holding something behind his back. I raise an eyebrow but grin at him. "Babe I love you so much, it hurts me. I know this is pretty early but I know in all of my heart that I will not ever love anyone as much as I love you." He says and I stare at the amazing perfect lad in front of me. He takes my hand and slides a ring on my finger, ARN'T I SUPPOSED TO SAY YES FIRST? "This is a promise ring, It's just so you know that I always will love you." He says looking directly into my eyes, then he looks at my hand and kisses it sweetly. "I love you Zayn." I say before we have an intense snog.

I still have the ring, but it sits in my jewelry box collecting dust. It reminds me that he loved me at one point, that I had something perfect and beautiful, and that I will always love him. "Of course Izz, i'll try but it's only been a month you know." I say and go to the back of the car to get my suitcases. I decided to get a dorm to myself even though it cost more. Izzy grabs some more of my stuff and we set up my room just the way I like it. "Hey this bear is really cute where did you get it?" Izzy asks holding up my honey colored bear with it's green suit on it. I smile a little remembering how I got it.

"Hey babe I want to win you something, lets go play the bottle thing!" Zayn says excitedly and pulls me towards the booth. He pays for it and gives me a wink before throwing the first ring and successfully making it land on the bottle. "How about I get a kiss for every one I make?" He asks with a sly smile on his face. I grin at him and nod, then he comes toward me and i give him a quick peck. "That's not a kiss!" He protests and I laugh at him. "You'll get a real kiss if you get all of them." I say and smirk evilly at him, he pouts but throws another one and makes it again, kisses me quickly and makes the last one. "AH AHA I did it!" He says and then spins around in circles with his hands above his head. I laugh at him and watch him be all adorable. "What prize would you like?" The man working the booth asks Zayn. Zayn stops and looks at him and then beckons me forward. I walk over to him and he wraps his arms around my waist then places his head on my shoulder. "What would you like babe?" He asks into my arm making me shiver. I giggle and point at the bear before giving Zayn a kiss, one just as magical and amazing as the first.

"Um the fair." I mumble and continue unpacking, not letting her see the tears welling up in my eyes. "Zayn got this for you didn't he?" She asks slowly, I just nod and hear her sigh. She drops the subject, already knowing it's kind of a sore subject, although everything involving Zayn is a sore subject.

*an hour later*

"Thanks a lot Izzy for helping me with all of this. I really appreciate it." I say and look up at her. "It was nothing, just be careful and safe and don't think to much alright?" She says and I nod looking up at her and giving a small smile. "Don't worry about me I'll be perfectly fine." I say and she bites her lip before nodding, I give her a long hug and then she's gone. I go and lay down on my bed and scream into my pillow. What am i going to do without Izzy?

I hear a ding come from my phone and I glance at the screen.

From: Liam Payne

Hey Annie, the lads and I are coming down to Doncaster this weekend to hang at Louis house and we wanna hang out. I know things would be awkward with Zayn, but the other lads miss you a ton and we wanna catch up and see you. Please reply? -Liam x

To: Liam Payne

Um hey Liam. I just got to my college dorm today.And gas is really expensive, and I need to get settled here and study. Sorry. -Annie

From: Liam Payne

Oh. That's awesome! Could we possibly visit you? We all really want to see you! -Liam

To: Liam Payne

Sure.

I groan and throw my phone on my bed, this is way to early to see him again. I almost call Izzy, but she is driving so I don't.  I open my computer and get on a twitter. When I see all of the mentions, most of them telling me how glad they are Zayn and I broke up, I log off. I don't want to read those right now. Well anyway, tomorrow is a new day.

*The Next Day*

My annoyingly loud alarm clock wakes me up, at about seven in the morning. I groan and get up any way, no need to be late on my first day. Since I have enough time, I decide to take a shower and let the warm water clear my thoughts and the dream I had about him last night. The water clears my hand and relaxes my muscles. Once I'm done I get out and blow dry my hair, and fix my bangs. Then I go to my closet and pick out my black skinny jeans and light pink, white and black sweater thats longer on one side and shorter than the other. I grab my black wedge booties and look in the mirror, I look good.

I walk into my classroom early thankfully and take a seat in the middle section of the ton of seats. I take out a pencil and daydream while waiting for the class to start. "Hey there." A random guy says winking at me and sitting right beside me. He has blue eyes and blond hair slights spiked up, and I think he's on the football team? "Um hi?" I say and look at the obviously flirting guy, he smiles and turns his whole body around. His eyes travel around the room before locking on someone or multiple someones, he laughs and nods. "So what's your name gorgeous?" He asks and I scoff, before smirking. "Annie what about yours sweat heart?" I ask in a slightly mocking tone, he laughs and his eyes slightly slit. "Noah babe. So may I perhaps have your digits? And maybe a date to the movies on Friday?" He asks no sign of nerves running through his voice, he obviously just wants to get into my pants. I put on a slight smirk, "You have a piece of paper perhaps?" He smirks and hands me some paper from his backpack, I write it down quickly and hand it to him. "1- 800-Get-Lost?" He asks in shock. "Your not my type babe." I say using tons of sarcasm on the word babe and he huffs before grabbing his stuff and going to another seat.

"Hey can I sit here?" Another guy asks me, this time his hair is brown and he has brown eyes also. "If your going to hit on me , then no. If your not, then I really don't care." I say and look up at him, he chuckles and sits down. "Don't worry I'm not Noah, I'm Adrian." He says grinning nicely at me, I shake my head but a small smile creeps it's way onto my face."I'm Annie." I say smiling at "I saw your little encounter with Noah, priceless. Usually girls fall down at his feet, but you, you rejected him. That was awesome!" He says grinning hugely. I think I just made a new friend.

A/N- Well here is the first chapter!!  I hope you liked it!! Oh and here is Annie's  outfit. Well I think that is how it works at least... If not I am terribly sorry:)

http://www.polyvore.com/annies_first_day_outfit/set?id=68651374