Hope and Happiness

After telling Adrian all about my dramatic day, I am now back in my dorm.. alone. Which is not a good thing, mostly with the fact that Niall is nowhere to be found. Thoughts of him being kidnapped by some crazy fangirls flood my mind. I search and search and search for a note that he might of told me where he went, but all I come across is a note with a single white rose attached.

 People say we shouldn't be together, to young to know about forever, but I say they don't know what they're talking bout.

I really wish the circumstances were different, but just remember I will always love you.  Come to the lake for one more night together.

~Zayn

I bite my lip and sigh, if we do this who knows what might happen. I can't control myself though, and I start running towards the lake. I know exactly which one he means, we went there once on a date. It was really close to my college and that's how I knew I wanted to go here.

I finally make it and see Zayn laying down on a blanket with a picnic basket beside him. How long has he been waiting for me to show up? "Zayn?' He looks up and smiles warmly at me. I walk over and sit down beside him, admiring how amazing he looks. His jet black hair is all scruff-ed up making him look extremely hot. He's wearing a slightly see-through white shirt and tight black tights. "Annie." He murmurs looking at me, I smile and lay down beside him. He hesitantly grabs my hand and then laces our fingers together, a small smile appears on both of our faces. "I've missed this so much." The whisper is barely audible, but I hear it. "Me to Zayn, me to." He pulls me closer and I rest my head on his chest, his warmth surrounds me and I welcome it. "You want to eat, I brought food? Or we could talk, or just lie hear?" Zayn sounds so unsure, so I turn my head towards him and laugh. "Or we could do this?" I press my lips to his and he immediately reacts. He sits up and pulls me with him, without letting our lips leave each others presence.Our lips leave each others and I sigh. "Zayn why did we do this? It's not gonna last and it's just gonna make it harder to move on." He sighs and his head falls down. "I can't live with the fact that your not mine, it just doesn't sit right with me." He clears his throat before continuing. "So I talked to management to see what I could do." My head shoots up, is he trying to fill me with hope just before he makes everything crash down. Maybe though, just maybe something good will come out of it. "They said we could date again, only if I get a cover girlfriend.." My jaw drops at his words, his amazing words. "We can date again?" I mean sure a fake girlfriend sucks, but she's fake. What is she gonna do?

"Ya babe, we can date again!" He kisses me again and I smile widely. "Just only in secret." I nod, it's better than the awkward glaces at each other knowing things could be different. Now we can look and know things are different, things are good.

It's like the song, They Don't Know About Us, was written directly for Zayn and I.

SHORT SHORT SHORT!! Sorrrryyyyyyyyy! I just didn't know what else to write! I do love you though!! I promiseee!

 I'll update really soon because this is so short!!!