The Sleepover

-Chap 4-

Izuku plops himself down on his new bed sheets and smiles to himself. He grabs his phone and checks the time, noticing he still has about three hours till the sleepover.

Izuku continues to lays flat on his bed procrastinating for the next five minutes, u til he finally rolls out of bed.

Thirty five minutes later and Izuku has his spare grey book bag packet with the essentials for a sleep over.

Deku: Kacchan did you pack yet!? There's only like 2 hours  till the sleep over!
Kacchan: oh shit, nope-
Kacchan: get your useless ass over here and fucking help me!
Deku: wait why me!?
Kacchan: don't question me.
Deku: jeez, fine, omw
Kacchan: finally.

Izuku sighs deeply before stuffing his phone in his pocket and walking next door to Bakugou's room, which Izuku hasn't seen yet.

*knock knock*

"Kacchan, im here, can I come in?" Izuku asks politely, knocking on the door.

"Well no shit!!" Bakugou yells through the door.

Izuku rolls his eyes and walks in the room, standing awkwardly in the door frame.

"You gonna come in or stand there like an idiot all day." Bakugou teases, standing up from his bed and putting his phone away.

"Sooo, what do you want help with, Kacchan?" Izuku asks, taking a good look around the room.

"Ulg, I dunno..." Bakugou groans lazily, stretching his arms.

"Well have you started, like, at all..?" Izuku questions nervously, avoiding eye contact with Bakugou.

"I mean, no..." Bakugou admits, looking out the window.

"Sigh, we'll you need clothes, first off, like pajamas and one or two outfits!" Izuku suggests, looking up in thought.

"No shit.." Bakugou says, plopping on his cmdesk chair with a huff.

Izuku cocks his head to the side, staring at Bakugou.

"I just have no motivation..." Bakugou says tiredly, rolling his eyes.

"Kacchan, are you.. okay?"

"NO!! OKAY!? IM NOT FINE!!!" Bakugou lashes out, letting his head fall back on his gaming chair.

Izuku takes a step back in surprise.

"K-Kacchan..." Izuku stutters, looking sadly at Bakugou.

"It's whatever..." Bakugou says, looking away.

"But, your sad, Kacchan!" Izuku says, looking desperately into Bakugou's eyes.

"Shaddup, just, get out, I'll be fine on my own." Bakugou says, regaining eye contact with more fragile eyes.

Izuku is taken aback by Bakugou's unusually fragile expression.

"You sure??" Izuku asks before he leaves, turning back towards Bakugou.

"Y-yeah." Bakugou says as his voice cracks slightly.

"O-oh, alright then..." Izuku replies softly as he walks back to his room.

     Izuku gets back into his room and lays back down on his bed. Worried thoughts regarding Bakugou keep swirling around his head, giving him a headache.