7 Minutes in Heaven

-Chap 11-
Bakugo POV~
Fucking Raccoon eyes I'm going to end her!! The only fucking good side to this is that I can ask the nerd why the fuck he had cuts all over his arms! He looked over at me and I just glared up at him, he was scared shitless! He probably thinks I'm gonna kill him there!!

"SPECIAL REQUEST BY BASICALLY THE WHOLE CLASS, WE WILL BE USING A METAL BOX. FOR THIS, AND IT WILL BE 10 MINUTES NOT 7!" Pontail announced

She pulled out the fucking box and it didn't even reach her hips, it's was so damn tiny, but fucking Deku is the size of a stick so we'll probably fit I guess, but this is fucking ridiculous.

"WE WILL BEGIN NOW" Pontail yelled
I turned beat red as I looked at how small the box was, how the hell was this even going to work, I looked ver at Deku, he looked like he was about to pass out.

"Ile help you get comfy~" Raccoon Eyes said

"The fuck you mean?!" I asked

"Bakuhoe just get in, ile adjust your position, then ile help Izuku~" Raccoon Eyes said

I glared at her as I crouched into the box, I just kinda sat with my back against the box and my legs bent, then came in Deku.... He sat in front of me with his legs on either side of me. He was too embarrassed to even look at me, I was too but I didn't want to show it.

(Author: The way there sitting is the same as in the picture on top of the title thing)

Then Raccoon Eyes started to close the little door to the box
"Have fun~" She said
That was all she said then she left, now I'm stuck with shitty Deku for 10 minutes, greatt

"Hey nerd!" I say bluntly

"Um y-yeah Kacchan" He replied still looking down

"So what's the fucking deal with those cuts!" I asked

"U-um" he said

"I need a fucking answer." I say

"I-it's a long s-story Kacchan" He replies

"We'll you got 9 minutes Deku" I reply bluntly

"Do you r-really need to k-know" he whispers

"Why the hell else would I be asking you for then!?" I ask

"O-oh, we'll um, T-Toga, like two d-days ago she pretended to b-be um T-Todoroki and my mom left to get g-groceries and she turned into h-herself and used a syringe to make me s-sleep and then she tied me u-up with rope and cut me o-over and over" Deku started crying by that point but I didn't know what to do but just blankly stare at him.

"Then my m-mom came home and I p-promised her I would t-tell *sniff* anyone *sniff* because if I d-did she w-would *sniff* kill my m-mom *sniff*, so please d-don't tell a-anyone *sniff* Kacchan"  Deku said

I didn't know what to do, I was on the verge of tears hearing him get so emotional but I held back as he just quietly sobbed, he finally looked up

"Kacchan d-do you *sniff* promise?" He asked

Our eyes met but his were glazed over with tears, I felt bad for him

"Ya sure, Deku" I replied

*5 min time skip*

We sat in silence, besides Deku's quiet little sniffles, but they stopped eventually, I was relived but I still felt bad.

"Hey Nerd" I said

"Y-yeah Kacchan" He replied

"I'm sorry" I whispered

He looked up at me dumbfounded

"K-Kacchan!!" He replied

He was crying but this time they were happy tears, then he just leaned over and hugged me while crying softly into my chest, then about 3 minutes later Mina opened the door.

"Your free my little lovebirds~" Mina said

"Is Deku okay?" Pink Cheeks whispered

As she looked at the Deku who was currently crying into my chest

"Um, yeah." I said as I glared at her

"Deku get up, we're leaving the box now" I whispered

"Oh sorry, ok" he whispered

He stopped hugging me and got out of the box with me following right behind him
Izuku POV~
I'm still confused on why Kacchan let me hug him or cry on him, or why he even cared to listen in the first place, but I really did need someone to cry on, but there was nowhone I could tell, I was happy. Everyone else did there turn in the box and it was time to leave and go back home. (Author: sorry I'm too lazy to write about all of they in the box, it's also like 1:25 am rn for me so ya) Me and Kacchan left first because he didn't want anyone to think we lived together or just find it weird we were riding in the same car.

"You ready" I whispered to Kacchan

"Yeah" Kacchan said

"K" I replied

Then we put our stuff in the car and started driving 30 minutes back home, it felt so surreal to be leaving already, it didn't feel like we where there very long, and to make thing more tiring, Tomorrow is Monday so we have class. This seemed to tire Kacchan out as well because 5 minutes into the drive he fell asleep and I layed his head on my thighs again, how does this always seem to happen with us!?

*25 min time skip*

We arrived back home finally! I tried to wake Kacchan up but it was no use, so I helped get the luggage in, then carried Kacchan inside were I layed him down on his bed and unpacked his stuff and quietly left his room. Then I put away my stuff, I plopped onto my bed and checked the time, 6:04, I wanted to do something to kill the time but came up clueless. I sighed and decided to just continue to play around on my phone until I want to go to bed.

*2 hour time skip*

Bakugo POV~
I woke up and looked around to find I was back in my bed at Deku's house, I must've fallen asleep again, damn, I groaned then rolled of my bed and opened my suitcase only to find everything in it was already unpacked. Did Deku really fucking unpack for me too, why is he so damn nice to everyone all the time!? I looked at the clock on my nightstand, it read 8:04. I plopped back face first on the bed and passed out about 10 minutes later.

*1 hour time skip*

Izuku POV~
I checked the time again, 9:05, Kacchan is probably already asleep knowing him, so I decided it was a good time to go to bed  myself, so I wrapped myself in the sheets but 15 minutes passed by and I still couldn't fall asleep.

"What the heck" I mumbled

I tried to go back to sleep but I just had this scary gut feeling that something bad was going to happen and I just couldn't shake it off, but I eventually passed out about 30 minutes later, luckily...

1208 Words