Chapter 3: Day 2

Luke's P.O.V.

Ah, nothing like a quick shower to start a new day. But for some reason I feel different, in a weird kind of way. When I'm done I get changed into my normal clothes, a blue and white vest and dark blue pants, and attach my belt. Then I head to the guild to get some food.

When I arrive it's around 9 a.m. I head to the bar and see Mira chatting with Natsumi and Grace.

"Yo Mira, what's today's breakfast special?" I ask.

"Huh? Oh, hey Luke I didn't see you there, today's special is a spicy omelet with cheese, chili peppers, and onions. I don't think you'll like that though, you aren't into spicy foods."

"Oh no, I'll take one of those with some water please."

Mira's P.O.V.

Me, Natsumi, and Grace were just talking about how weird Luke was acting yesterday night. It isn't normal for him to join in on brawls. He even managed to take down my brother Elfman!! He is like 3 times his size, something's up. We kept on chatting about this when I heard someone call my name.

"Yo Mira, what's today's breakfast special?" It was Luke, hopefully he just got their.

"Huh? Oh, hey Luke I didn't see you their, today's special is a spicy omelet with cheese, chili peppers, and onions. I don't think you'll like that though, you aren't into spicy foods." I know how much he hates spicy things so I'm thoroughly surprise when he responds with...

"Oh no, I'll take one of those with some water please." He replies casually, like he orders this every day, even though when he first tried it he almost puked from it being too spicy. I know I'm not the only one who's surprised because I can see everyone else's eyes bulging out of their sockets.

"Er...are you sure, you know what happened last time." Their is no way I heard him right.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Um, ok it'll be done in a bit." Still shocked, I make my way to the kitchen to prepare the food.

Luke's P.O.V.

Why is everyone looking at me like they just saw a ghost? Is it so wrong for me to order something spicy?! It doesn't take long before Mira sets the plate of food down in front of me along with a glass of water. I eat the food normally, which is surprising to both me and everyone else at the guild. When I'm done I decide to just hang around the guild and chat with friends.

Most everyone started to talk to me about the fight yesterday or about me now eating differently, but I just change the subject and try to talk about something else because I honestly don't know why.

I start feeling really tired so I went home at around 1 to take a nap. When I woke up it was already 5. Man I must have been tired! I decided to go to the guild because I'm thirsty and for some strange reason I want a beer.

When I reach the guild most everyone is already half-way drunk. I go up to Mira and order a beer, yet again surprising every one at the guild. 5 drinks later and Mira says I've had enough.

"Aww come on Mira, I'm not even drunk." I state honestly. I don't know how, but I'm not. Seeing that I won't be able to trick her into giving me another mug, I decide to head home.

Cane's (Cana) P.O.V.

Man, I didn't know he was such a heavy drinker! I think this is the first time I've ever seen him drink. I'll have to make sure to challenge him to a drinking contest some day.

Everybody Else's P.O.V.

What the hell is wrong with Luke?!?!

Heyy!! I'm finally in the writing mood!! I updated this and my other Fairy Tail gender bent story so yaaaaay!! I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading. Love ya!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own fairy tail

Vote
Comment
Follow
Thanks :)