Chapter 9: Day 7

"Mira~!" A certain blonde haired Fairy Tail member whined, his face squished against the wooden bar, slumped over.

Forcing a smile, already sick of Luke's behavior, Mira spoke in a mock sweet voice, "Yesss...Luke-kun!"

A small smirk made its way to his lips as he'd been telling her to call him that for some time now. Just to inflate his already rather large ego.

"I like it when you call me that." He looked up, making a face that only Sting Eucliffe could normally pull off. "Mind pourin me a drink, hot stuff." He spoke again, eyeing her up and down, licking his lips.

Natsumi, seeing where his eyes eventually landed, got an idea that she believed was fool proof. Ignoring the tickmarks forming on Mira's forehead in annoyance, she ran out of the guild at full speed.

---------

"It's gotta work!"

"I mean, it has to work!"

"There's no other way!"

She had a conversation with herself as she stared in the mirror. With a few last words of encouragement, she left her house to make her way towards the guild hall, receiving many catcalls and whistles along the way.

---------

The guild was quieter than usual, probably due to the lack of a certain fire mage.

"Ugh, when's that stupid flame head gonna get here, I have a bone to pick with her." Grace grumbled, drinking a sip of her ice water.

"Who knows?" Mira piped in, "I only saw her this morning, maybe she took a job?" She pondered, hand on her chin in deep thought.

"She better not be, we are a team! And teams shou-" Eric was rudely cut off by the opening of the guild doors.

In walked a certain pink haired girl, clad in the most revealing outfit she could find. Her face was tinted a deep shade of rose, but she stood her ground.

Many of the guild's men had nosebleeds, but Luke, among them, stepped out to approach her. A smirk on his face and confidence in his eyes...That was until somebody hit him on the head with a serving tray and he passed out.

The last thing he heard before total darkness consumed him was..."NO! MY OTP WILL NOT GET TOGETHER LIKE THIS!!! It needs to be more romantic!!!"

..
.....
(I bet we can all guess who that was)
.....
..

The next day, the blonde woke up in the infirmary with a bandage around his head, and the entire guild in an uproar.

"Wait...what's going on guys?" He questioned, and Mira was the first to speak up.

"Huh? Don't you remember?"

"What are you guys talking about, I thought I was taking a job?" Be asked, eyes wide in confusion.

"HUH???!!" Everybody yelled, jaws dropping.

Turns out he didn't remember any of it, and they never did find out why he was acting so strange.

---------

Finished!!! (Finally) that took way longer than expected for only a 9 chapter book. GOSH! Did you like it?? Personally, I think it's horrible but oh well.

Soooo...next I'm going to be starting (well, revising chapters I've already written and writing more) a new book, a Fairy Tail Asylum AU!! I've always loved reading them, so I decided to write one myself! So if you want to read that, stay tuned!

Anyways, thank you so much for continuing to read this horrible book till its end! It means so much to me :)

Vote
Comment
Follow
Thanks :)