Chapter 8: Day 6

It seems the guild had gone back to normal the next day. Natsumi and Grace were fighting again, and June still continued to obsess over his love. No matter how many times he was rejected, it didn't seem to affect him.

Levi was off in the corner of the guild, continuing his research. He was literally this close to figuring it out, but the pieces didn't fit together quite right. If he was under an influential spell, the caster would have to be nearby for it to stay active, but they haven't seen anyone suspicious hanging around the guild. Nothing seemed to make sense.

"Hahaha," the sound of sweet laughter sounded through the guild hall as the doors opened with a slow, loud creek, "Luke-sama you're so funny~"

Said blonde was revealed, strutting into the guild, a girl on each arm. Mira's jaw dropped as she scurried behind the bar and grabbed her glittery pink notebook. The cover read, Mira's Ultimate OTPs!

Flipping to a specific page, revealing a cute picture of Natsumi and Luke along with the ship name, LuNa, written at the top, she scowled. Glaring at the swarm of girls huddled around Luke, she wrote in the notes section.

Must eliminate all Luke's fangirls!!!

Her handwriting was barely legible due to the rage poured into writing it, but it was clear enough for her.

Putting a scary-sweet smile on her face, she came back to the bar. Grabbing a tray, she placed enough glasses on it for the group and filled them with lemonade.

She made her way over to the group, fellow guild mates flinching at the demonic aura she was emitting. In an overly kind voice, she spoke, "Here you guys are, on the house."

"Ah, thanks Mira," Luke smiled up at her, and for a moment she thought he was back to normal, "care to join us." He finished, one eyebrow raised and a smirk playing on his lips. All her thoughts about him being normal again vanished.

"Oh no thank you," she smiled again, clearly faking it, "here's your drin-oops!" She mocked surprise as she 'accidentally' spilled one of the glasses all over one of the brunettes sitting next to Luke.

"Kya! My hair!" She whined, attempting to wipe the sticky lemonade off her skin.

"Don't worry, darling." Luke spoke, voice smooth, something that could put even Blue Pegasus members to shame, "How about I...clean you up." He spoke again, voice becoming more flirtatious as he licked her cheek slowly. The now flushed brunette looked away, enjoying the affection.

Girls surrounding him wined, wanting attention from the blonde as well.

"Why couldn't she have spilled the drink on me?" One girl huffed, pouting with her arms crossed.

"If anyone should have gotten it spilled on them, it would be me." A blue eyed girl spoke, leaning closer to Luke.

"What are you two talking about, It's obvious he likes me the best." Yet another girl speaks up.

Macao sighed, downing a mug of beer in one gulp, "Why does he of all people get the girls?" Receiving an 'It's-Pretty-Obvious' look from surrounding guild members.

•~•~•~•~•

OMG I'M SOOO SORRY!! I actually had this typed up the day I published the last chapter and I kept forgetting to post it. Please, forgive me!

Thanks for continuing to read my crappy book! :) Hope you enjoyed.

Vote
Comment
Follow
Thanks :)