Chapter 6: Day 4 Part 2

"Hi, Luke! What's up?" Levi asked his best friend.

Luke shot him a glare, he could be as scary as Eric sometimes, and Levi couldn't help but feel a bit hurt. Why was his best friend acting so strange?

"What do you want?" He asked, slight venom in his tone. Levi flinched, but composed himself. This isn't Luke, he wouldn't do any of this.

"Could you come with me for a sec." He asked, crossing his fingers in hope that he will follow him.

"Hmph, I guess." Levi nearly jumped for joy, "but this better not take long." He sneered, slightly scaring the blunette.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

"So what did you want?" Luke spoke annoyed, what was the point of dragging him out here...why couldn't he just talk to him in there?

"What's up with you?" Levi questioned, "You're acting strange..."

Luke rolled his eyes, "You're crazy, there's nothing wrong with me." Though on the inside he was screaming that he was different.

"I don't believe you." Levi stepped closer. Luke's eyes widened.

"No need to worry, I'm fine." Luke smiled, patting Levi's shoulder in a friendly manner. Then, his eyes hardened once more, becoming a deep brown instead of his usual caramel color.

Levi stood there shocked on what just happened, was he under an influential spell? He'd have to find out.

"Hey wait!" He shouted and Luke turned back to him, glaring. Though Levi had expected that.

"Solid Script: Iron!" He chanted and Luke didn't have enough time to dodge before he was hit on the head by the huge chunk of metal.

The last thing he heard before going unconscious was Levi talking.

"Sorry Luke, but this is for your own good."

I'm super sorry for the mega long wait! I've just had major writers block. And it's been over a month! A FREAKING MONTH!! Again I'm so sorry, please forgive me!!

I'll also try to make the next update longer. Thanks for reading!!

Vote
Comment
Follow
Thanks :)