Chapter 7: Day 5

"I still can't find out whats wrong with him!"

"Didn't you say it was an influential spell?"

"Yeah, but there are so many kinds!!"

A groan was heard, breaking the two blue haired boys out of their conversation. Wane was trying to help Levi, but neither of them knew what was up with their blonde friend.

"Ugh, why the hell do I have to wake up and see you're ugly faces?" Luke made a disgusted face while he spoke and Wane stifled a gasp. Was this really the same guy he looked up too? No, it couldn't be.

Levi remained unphased, he knew this wasn't his friend, it was someone else. Something else.

"Luke. What's going on with you!" Wane seemed lost, "Why are you acting this way?!" Tears of frustration seemed to gather in his eyes. The blonde's eyes softened, but a split second later hardened again. If you looked close enough, it was clear that his eyes flashed red for a moment, but it was short lived as they reverted back to their normal color immediately.

"Tch, leave me alone nerds." He stood up and left, as if nothing happened in the first place. Slamming the door in the process.

"What...just happened?" Wane asked, wiping the water from his eyes before the tears had a chance to fall.

"I don't know, but I think I have an idea." Levi spoke, a determined look taking over his features.

•~•~•~•~•

"Heyy Luke!!" Natsumi sang, seeing her blonde best friend walk out of the infirmary doors.

"Leave me alone." He trudged past her, an annoyed look etched into his face, and shoved her on his way out of the guild.

When the Lange doors slammed, Natsumi looked down, previously bright smile fading, "What's going on...?"

"He's probably just ticked right now, wait a day or so. It'll all blow over." Grace spoke cooly from the other side of the guild hall, "and stop wining so much. It's annoying." She added, mostly to get the pinkette angry.

"I'm not in the mood for fighting right now." She responded quietly, but everyone heard her. She left slowly, and left the guild staring with wide eyes.

"Natsumi...rejected a fight..." Mira commented, pausing in cleaning the bar momentarily.

"HAH! GRACE GOT REJECTED!!" A random guild member yelled from somewhere in the back of the guild.

"You're making it sound like I was asking her out!" Grace shouted back, an annoyed tick mark forming on her forehead.

"Grace-sama would never do such a thing!" June defended, popping out of nowhere, "Right, Grace-sama?"

"Just leave me alone!" Grace yelled before storming out the doors.

...Mira blinked twice before commenting again, "It seems when Luke gets angry, the whole guild suffers."

•~•~•~•~•

Hey guys, sorry it took so long for me to update. I was stuck on what to do for this day, but I decided on this. All of my chapters are super short and I'm so sorry, I try to make them longer but they end up around this length anyways. Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for reading.

Vote
Comment
Follow
Thanks :)