Chapter 5: Day 4 Part 1

Nobody's P.O.V.

It was about noon and The Fairy Tail Guild was as lively as ever. Mira was serving Lunch, Cana was drinking, Elfman was going off about being manly, and much more. But the loudest of them all was Natsumi and Grace's insults that were sure to turn into a fight soon.

"HEY ICE FREAK!"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME, ASH BRAINS"

"I SAID, "HEY ICE FREAK" SO YOU DON'T HAVE EARS NOW?"

"WHY YOU!!!"

Now they were holding their fists out, ready to punch each other, when the guild doors were kicked open. It was a man with blond hair, wearing black leather pants and and a matching sleeveless vest. Completing the look, he wore a thick black arm band on his left wrist and black combat boots. It took the guild a few minutes to react and notice that is wasn't a complete stranger, but Luke Heartfilia!

When they finally got over the shock they were greeted by the never before seen view of Luke openly flirting with Mira, and he was doing a pretty good job at it. Meanwhile, in the back of the guild, Freed was fuming, (Yes, I ship Freed and Mira) and it didn't help that Mira's face was redder than Eric's hair.

After some complimenting and flirting, he finally ordered his meal. The flustered barmaid quickly went to get his meal. Who wouldn't blush, he caught her by surprise, never before had she seen him flirt with anyone. Sure, he always complimented the girls when they got their hair cut or wore something particularly nice, but he never really meant it in a flirting kind of manner. It was just the kind of gentleman he was, but this was completely different. Announcing that someone was sexy straight to the person's face was not like him, and was sure to leave the woman's face completely red. So you can't blame her for getting flustered, it wasn't like she liked him in a romantic kind of way, because she didn't, she had someone else in mind.

Everyone in the guild had assumed that Luke had been acting strange for a while now, but this confirmed all of their suspicions. Luke was a clam and kind gentleman, and it was totally unlike him to flirt in a bold, open fashion. They were going to try to see what was wrong with him. Levi decided that he was going to see if anything was physically different about him. Maybe it was a poser? Anything that could signify that a possession spell was cast on him, like his eyes clanging colors, or a strange tattoo.

Quickly, he tied up his wavy blue hair, ready to get to work on questioning him, but was stopped at the unusual sight of Luke talking with Lexie (Laxus), Bixlow, Evergreen, and Freed. Something was definatly up? Thankfully, he had stopped with all the flirting because he looked like he wasn't even trying to be nice to her, a little rude even. Maybe it was Levi's imagination. He thought that his best friend would never talk to someone in a rude way...would he?

Omg I'm SOOO sorry for the long wait!! This is a short story for when I'm bored, so that's why I don't update that often...

Anyways I actually had this draft saved for like a week, I just forgot about it lol.

I'm probably putting this story on hold until SOLs are over because I don't want to have to update so many stories at once while I also have to worry about testing. Lol sorry again but if you want a story that I update pretty often, there's one called Back in Time. I update is either everyday or every other day.

Just saying, all of my stories might be updated less often during testing, but I'll update them all after that. Also, I'm rewriting my other gender bent story and it's gonna be better than before!

Thanks for reading!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Fairy Tail

Vote
Comment
Follow
Thanks :)