CHAPTER IV

I frowned as Mina accidentally poked me in the eye with the mascara wand

I frowned as Mina accidentally poked me in the eye with the mascara wand. She giggled out a sorry and tried again, more cautiously. After a few more minutes of light pats and prodding, she hummed a sound of approval and shoved a hand mirror in my face.

I stared at the mirror and was pleasantly surprised to see how good I looked. She had done a Smokey black eye, with a silver shimmer in the inner corner of my eye to give it a pop. Paired with cat wing liner and some cherry gloss on my lips I was certain I had never looked better. I took a mental photo of the look so I could try to copy it myself one day.

I felt something hit the back of my head and saw that Mina had thrown a dress at me and was dangling a pair of heels for me to put on. The dress was small, and extremely revealing. It was a black semi sheer fabric that ended at my mid thigh, with a slit so high I was afraid my panties would show. The deep V neck scooped low while the rest of the dress hugged my figure. My wings stayed flat against my back and I wasn't bothered enough to unfurl them. I glanced at Minas dress and saw that she had a similar dress, though hers was white and with long sleeves. I smiled at that and turned around to face her.

As I changed into the dress I heard Mina catcall me with a whistle. "Woohoo lets go mama!! You will be the center of attention looking like that." She bounced over to me and adjusted the dress with her delicate hands. I felt my confidence rising rapidly with all the compliments being thrown my way. 

Mina stood in front of my full length mirror, striking posed and taking photos of herself. The exaggerated expressions she did made me chuckle, and I joined in for a couple before turning to my desk.

I grabbed a comb off the top and lightly ran it through my hair, just to get any tangles out before we left. I would hate to get to the club only to find my hair in a rats nest.

"So babe you ready to get FUCKED up?" Mina said with a wink and emphasis on the fuck. I rolled my eyes and laughed as I stood up, brushing lint off my dress.

"I'm ready when you are, should I bring any cash?" I asked. Mina thought for a second before responding "Yeah you probably should, I'm not bringing any though, gonna try to mooch off Sero and Denki." I giggled at that and grabbed my wallet and card, stuffing them into a small clutch purse.

"Who's room are we sneaking out of today?" I asked as I peeked into the hallway for Mr. Aizawa and saw the coast was clear. "We are dipping from Kirishimas room, that's what the boys told me earlier." She said as she breezed past me. I hurried to catch up with her fast pace as quietly as I could but the heels made it difficult to do it quietly.

"Mina wait-" I tried to whisper as I tiptoed, but because she was wearing chunky sandals she had shot ahead of me and couldn't hear me. I huffed before scurrying softly to the meeting point, turning a corner quickly and colliding with something hard. I fell back onto my ass with a loud THUD. Glancing up I saw a set of ruby eyes staring down into my own. I felt my face flush momentarily before I hurried to get up.

"Well well, if it isn't the resident pomeranian. Where's your leash, I could try to help you find it." I seethed at him. His face contorted into a snarl as the start of a shout began in his throat. The sound of a door opening stopped us both in our tracks as heavy footsteps approached.

———💛🍯💛———
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating this, i had to revise a lot to make this readable. Would any of you be interested in me writing a DenkixReader? I'm an absolute simp for him.
Xoxo, Bee
———💛🍯💛———

 Xoxo, Bee———💛🍯💛———