CHAPTER V

Bakugo and I turned out head quickly in the direction of the footsteps

Bakugo and I turned out head quickly in the direction of the footsteps. Without thinking I grabbed his hand and ran down to hallway in the opposite direction of both the person and Kirishimas room. I stumbled in my heels, and he took the lead and kept me upright with his other hand. With him now dragging me along with him, I pointed at the nearest door and said "In there! Quick!" and Bakugo obliged with haste.

I stumbled after him into a cramped closet and slammed into his chest as the door shut behind me. I was squished tight against him. As I glanced up at him with a flushed face I was surprised to see his face was as red as mine. I shifted one of my legs and he let out a small gasp.

I stiffened and held my breath as Bakugos breathing became ragged. My brain was racing miles per second and my hand brushed against his chest slightly. I glanced up at him to see him raising his eyebrow at me. His hand skimmed down my shoulder and onto my lower back. My breath hitched as he lowered his head next to my ear.

"This is quite the predicament bumbles, wouldn't you agree? he questioned lowly as his hands laid on my waist. I stuttered a moment as my brain tried to formulate a response. I gave up trying to think of anything and settled for letting out a chuckle and shifting myself again, prompting yet another noise from the flustered blonde. The sound alone made me clench my thighs a bit, but that was shattered as footsteps were heard right outside the closet.

We both went stone still, and held our breaths. The only sound in the closet was the quiet creaking of the floorboards beneath us. As the footsteps receded and were heard going up the stairs to the next floor, I let out an immense sigh of relief. I turned around to grab the door knob and as I leaned a little to reach I felt something hard pressed against me.

I turned my head around to see Bakugo had a hand over his face and the other on his heart. I accidentally let a laugh out which caused his to lower his arm and glare at me with his crimson eyes.

"What are you laughing for extra? It's a natural reaction, not like I wanted it." He stated as if he was trying to clarify that in no uncertain circumstances did he like any part of me. Not that I cared, but it oddly stung for a moment before I shrugged it off and opened the door and stepped into the hallway.

"Woah woah wait. What do you think your doing?" Bakugo whisper-yelled at my back. I turned with a questioning look as he continued. "I can't let the group see me like this, they are gonna get the wrong idea." It took me a minute to realize what he wanted and an idea popped into my head. I strode over to him and laid a hand on his chest.

"Why don't you beg for it."

———💛🍯💛———
Phew it got steamy this chapter. Can't wait to spend another 3 hours writing the next one. Sorry that it's so short but hope y'all enjoyed it, don't forget to vote and comment!
XOXO, Bee
———💛🍯💛———

 Sorry that it's so short but hope y'all enjoyed it, don't forget to vote and comment!XOXO, Bee———💛🍯💛———