Chapter IX [18+ warning]

Kneel

Kneel. The way he said it made me shiver in all the best ways. I nodded and turned to be sure the door to the booth was locked so no one could interrupt us. I lightly tapped his shoulder and said "You gonna sit or what?".

"Why should I?" He growled out. I shrugged in a way that said 'suit yourself'. I dropped to my knees and winced as the cold floor bit at my knees. I took a steadying breath as a felt a nagging voice in my head conflict with another 'Wow, you really are a slut aren't you? Getting on your knees for someone you supposedly hate. Kind of pathetic if you ask me.' A snarky voice combatted 'Hey, hey listen. Dick is dick. Now shove off and let us do our thing.' I ignored the voices and focused on the task at hand.

I placed my hands on his thighs as I slowly ran my hand up to the tent that was straining against his pants. A low huff escaped Bakugo's lips as he tried to stifle any noises trying to escape him. I smiled internally as I palmed his length through the fabric of his clothes. Oh so slowly, I tugged the fabric down to reveal his full erection.

My eyes widened at the length. Seeing this he laughed and taunted "Never seen one this big huh extra?" I glanced at him and replied honestly "No, I haven't. I'm impressed." His face reddened and this time I knew it wasn't the lighting.

"Tch. Damn right dumbass. It's the biggest you'll ever see." He said while looking away. I chuckled as I placed my hands on the base of his cock. "Fuck your hands are cold." He groaned out. "Hm." I said as I experimentally pumped my hand once or twice up the shaft. I looked up to make sure I was doing alright and was rewarded with seeing his face red as a tomato. This encouraged me to do the same motion again, seeing his Adam's apple bob, stifling a noise I was sure wanted to escape his throat. I now had a goal. Make him make noise.

I scooted forward and kitten licked the tip of his member. I tasted a bit of pre and smirked up to Bakugo. With one hand I held my hair back as I took the head of it into my mouth. I went a bit down and back up, letting my tongue slide on the underside of his cock. Again I heard him clear his throat. I paused before putting my free hand on his base and pumping it as I went down.

"F-fuck don't do that." Bakugo stuttered out as I slowly pulled my mouth off with a pop. I adjusted myself to be more comfortable and pulled a card from his book and replied snarkily "Or else what? Remember your at my mercy." As I put my mouth back on him, I felt a hand grip the back of my head. I looked up with wide eyes.

"Yeah, but now you're at mine." He said with a grin. He pushed me down and pulled me up, forcing me to keep up or choke. My thoughts were racing a mile a minute. 'Holy fuck, didn't take him for a head pusher, but that shouldn't even come as a surprise. Just breath and you get back at him later.' I inhaled shakily through my nose as I felt him thrust deeper than before, the tip reaching the back of my throat. I gagged lightly and smacked his thigh in a pleading way. At my actions he chuckled and let me pull away from having to deep throat him.

"Suck it like you mean it." Bakugo demanded. I hummed in response as I did as he asked and finally heard it. The one thing I had been waiting for. "Ah~" the noise escaped his lips before he could stifle it. With a triumphant grin I took him fully into my mouth, my nose brushing against his skin. As I pulled away I felt a warm sticky liquid coat my mouth. As I pulled my mouth off fully I stared at him surprised.

"Swallow it, don't spill a drop or else, dumbass." His gravelly voice demanded. I swallowed, grimacing at the metallic taste. I stood up and brushed the dust off my now sore knees.

"There, happy?" I said as I opened my mouth to show I had done as requested. As he opened his mouth to respond we heard a knock on the door.

"Hey Bakubro, you in there?"

———💛🍯💛———
So, yeah. I did spend about 2 hours of my life writing this and cackling every other sentence. I hope you simps like this chapter.
XOXO, Bee
———💛🍯💛———

XOXO, Bee———💛🍯💛———