CHAPTER VII

I tripped on the uneven ground outside and stumbled forward

I tripped on the uneven ground outside and stumbled forward. A strong pair of hands grabbed my waist and yanked me upright. I came face to face with red eyes. A pointy smile was directed my way as Kirishima let go of me. I felt a small pang of disappointment that I couldn't place. A voice made my head turn to the back of the group.

"Y/nnnnnnnn come here, you should shotgun this hit to Sero, my lungs hurt too much for me to do it." Mina whined at me and made grabby motions towards me. I debated for a second before deciding that tonight I just wouldn't care. No regrets because I'd likely not even remember half the night when I wake up.

I shrugged and walked over to the black haied male and gestured with my hand to pass over the vape. I placed my lips over the tip and inhaled deeply. Holding my breath with the smoke in my lungs I grabbed Seros shirt and dragged his lips to mine. I exhaled the sweet vapor into his mouth before slowly pulling away. I heard a loud whoop from Mina and a couple hoots from Kaminari. I lightly patted Seros cheek before turning to look at the group.

Mina had a wide grin while holding her almost empty flask while Kaminari was still cheering the both of you on. Kirishima was simply laughing quietly, his shoulders shaking with each one. You glanced at Bakugo only to see a deep scowl on his face. As you made eye contact with him, his frown deepened before he turned away and continued to walk towards the 7/11 that was illuminated in the distance. Everyone scrambled after him while I lagged behind momentarily.

I pondered to myself 'Why did I even do that? Where is my head right now....I need to pull it together, because I've got a long night ahead.'. The laughter from my friends jolted me back into awareness and I jogged lightly to catch up to them. I hummed lightly as I kept pace with the rest of the group. My body swayed slowly to the song playing in my head. I tapped my fingers on beat against my thighs and when I saw Kirishima send a questioning look my way I just muttered "Grounding myself back to reality." And his eyes widened before he nodded in understanding.

"We're here assholes." Bakugos rough voice pierced through the silence. I glance up and see the neon green and yellow lights of 7/11. Mina squealed and ran in with Kaminari. Sero stumbled lightly towards the door while Kirishima casually walked inside. Bakugo and I hung behind momentarily, locking eyes before he broke the contact and stomped to the door. As he yanked it open angrily I chuckled. Bakugos head whipped around to glare at me.

"The hell are you laughing at extra?" He demanded. I shook my head and entered, not feeling like answering his question. I made a beeline for the slushee section in the back and found Mina forcing the boys to hold the drinks as she filled them. She was giggling like a maniac as she mixed and matched flavors to suit our tastes.

"Y/n, pure blue raspberry right?" Kaminari asked as Mina began to serve mine. I nodded and added a "Yep.". I walked to the snack isle and began searching for the perfect item to buy. Had to cater to all our tastes, something sweet but savory, and a bit salty. Putting my hands on my hips I settled for buying a caramel butter popcorn mix. The large bag, of course, as there were six of us. As I turned to walk to go pay, large rough hands held my shoulders and pushed me back.

Angry red eyes stared into mine and in a low voice Bakugo questioned "So you wanna talk about what you did earlier? Because I sure as hell do."

———💛🍯💛———
Ok so this wasn't another 800 words like last time but it's getting better. Smut coming in the next 5-6 chapters so keep an eye out. See y'all next update!
XOXO, Bee
———💛🍯💛———

 See y'all next update!XOXO, Bee———💛🍯💛———