Info

Story Demo is Loading...

Story Demo is Completed.

"Katsuki," Touya said trying to get Kat to look at him, but he didn't want to look into his sharp blue eyes. He knew what he was doing was wrong. He was meeting with a villain. He could have easily called the cops and told them where they could find him. He could have helped in the capture of Dabi. Touya gently took his face in the palm of his hands and made him look at him. "Katsuki, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I didn't know how you would react."

Katsuki could feel the sting in his eyes before the tears started down his chubby cheeks. Touya instantly started wiping them with his thumb pulling the small boy into a hug. "You're so stupid, Touya!" He could feel small hands hitting his back as he hugged the blond tightly. "Why didn't you call me? You were gone for so long." Touya laughed before pulling Katsuki away from him. "It had only been a week."

Katsuki pouted.

"No, you're right. I was gone for a long time. I was nervous. I didn't think you'd still wanna be with me." Touya chuckled as he felt the blond pull him back into a hug. "Well, I do." He whispered, sniffling a bit. Much to Katsuki dismay, Touya pulled him back again. "You do? I'm a villain you know. And my disguise didn't work so well. We wouldn't be able to go on any public dates anymore, but that doesn't mean we can't go on private ones." Katsuki blushed at the thought of a private date with Touya and nodded. "I know that. I don't mind."

"Katsuki, I hope you know I'm serious about you. I would destroy the world for you and more." Touya pulled Katsuki into a kiss before getting on one knee in front of him and digging into his pocket.

Hello! I had to type this out twice and I forgot what I put on the first one. hahaha...ha..ha. Anyways! You know me I love me some DabiBaku, I'll probably write a "straight" ship next. You see how I put straight in quotation mar-... never mind. The demo may change when I'm actually writing so don't get your hopes up too high. Tbh I have a lot of free time now so I'll be posting whenever I finish a chapter.

[Art from Ome_meH on Twitter]

This Demo was kinda short. But that's all I wrote when I got the idea.

Story updates will be at the end of the chapter if any and I'll clarify anything that needs to be clarified with an "A/N"

Please enjoy the story.