Chapter Ten: Instant Ramen and Ice Cream.

Dabi holds Katsuki's hand as they walk down the sidewalk. He smiles, squeezing the blonde's hand.

"Touya Todoroki." Katsuki hummed in a questioning tone. "My name. My real name is... Touya Todoroki." He stopped walking, the other stopping in the process. "You mean...Shoto's brother, Touya Todoroki?"

He nodded. Katsuki wanted to ask him why but he already knew. They've been together for at least a month, dating for even shorter. It explains why he kept his distance from Shoto.

"Why tell me now then?" "Dabi is my villain name. I don't wanna be a villain with you. I wanna be a guy that you can introduce to your parents." Katsuki hummed.

Would his parents even want to see him? Especially since he broke up with him. "What about Shoto? This isn't something I can keep from him." The taller sighed. "I don't know how he'll react. I wanted to tell you first to guess what kinda reaction he would give but I guess you two are different in that aspect."

Dabi would see his apartment complex a block away so he stopped. "I don't wanna risk being seen so I'll watch you from here." Katsuki nodded. "I guess I better get used to that." Dabi pulled him into a hug and kissed him. "I love you so much, Kats. I'll be one phone call away." He smiled before kissing his cheek. "Get shit straight with Shoto. Love you too."

Dabi stood there walking the blonde walk off and when he rounded the corner he sighed. "Now what to do about Shoto?" He muttered before disappearing into the darkness.

----

Katsuki slowly walked back to his apartment. Occasionally looking back at Dabi and playing with the ring on his finger.

When walked into the parking lot and saw a few familiar cars. Mina's car, Denki's, and his car. What are they doing here?

He picked up his pace and walked up the two flights of stairs to their place. He could hear the faint sound of yelling come from the door. He pressed his ear to the door to listen and almost had to pull back.

"That's why I said he should have been with me! I knew you guys couldn't protect him." "Damn it, Midoriya fucking listen!" "What's there to listen to? Kacchan is probably kidnapped because you guys can't protect him." "He wasn't kidnapped! He grabbed his shoes and my jacket before leaving and that means he's taking a walk." "Todoroki that's bullshit, we all know that he was 'dating' Dabi. If anything that damn villain Kidnapped him to get back at me." "Not everything revolves around you!"

Katsuki opened the door loudly before walking in. Everyone turned to him and he nervously laughed. "Why is everyone here?"

On the couch were Mina, Kiri, Camie, and Inasa. Mina was crying while the other three were comforting her. Shoto and the "hero" were in the middle of the room arguing while Denki and Iida were holding their respective parties back.

"Katsuki!" Mina yelled running up to hug him. Katsuki had to use a lot of strength to not fall over from the force of her throwing herself on him. "It's good to see you too." "Where have you been?!" Katsuki glanced at Shoto before smiling back at Mina.

"I went out on a walk to clear my head. What are you guys doing here?" Kiri came up after Mina and hugged him. "We were coming back with Shoto went we found out you weren't here. Mina called Uraraka if she could tell Iida to look out for you on his patrol. And Iida was on patrol with Midoriya so...yeah." Katsuki nodded.

"Looks like I worried a lot of people. I should have brought my phone with me." Katsuki said before a ringing could be heard in the room. Iida pulled out his phone, he walked over to Katsuki and put a hand on his shoulder, and said "I'm glad you're okay," before taking it outside the apartment.