Chapter Seven: Dance with me!

I didn't look. I can't look. Not at him.

He couldn't help tightening the grip he had on Shoto's waist. It's been two weeks since they broke up. He's been doing so well at trying to forget the hero and it's been easier with everything that has been happening. Settling in with Camie and Inasa, meeting Dabi, Enji's party.

But now that he's here. My heart hurts.

Midoriya stood there looking at his...at Kacchan. Apparently, he isn't his anymore. Kacchan was holding onto Shoto. Is this why he broke up with me? So he could date Shoto.

Midoriya always hated that Todoroki. Their first meeting wasn't the greatest.

------

Midoriya smiled. He was walking to Katsuki's high school to pick him up for a date. It was one of those rare times he didn't need to train with All Might. He smiled turning his eyes towards the school in the distance. Then he heard something.

Music?

He walked closer to the gate and turned the corner. A few of the students were sitting by the gate messing with each other.  This must have been one of those clubs Kacchan was talking about joining. He spotted the teacher by the speaker dancing around with a few of the students.

Then his eyes landed on Kacchan. He was dancing. But with some Red and White-haired boy. The taller spun his boyfriend around because dipping him. He heard a couple of others in their group clap and whistle for them and the two smiled. 

"Hello, Can I ask who you are?" He looked to the voice to see the blond teacher right next to him. "Oh, I'm here to pick up Katsuki." He gestured to his boyfriend as he laughed with his friends. The blond nodded because speaking. "Bakugou, you're friend is here to pick you up!" Oh god, he's loud.

Katsuki turned to them and smiled. He waved bye to his friends and walked over to his boyfriend. "Hi, Izuku." "Hi, Katsuki. Are you ready?" "Yeah, I just need to grab my-." "Your bag." They turned to the half 'n half boy and smiled. "Thanks, Shoto." "I'll see you tomorrow."

They walked for a couple of blocks before Midoriya spoke up. "Katsuki? Why didn't you tell me you were friends with one of the Todorokis'?" "I didn't really think it's was really something that important." He hummed to himself. "When did you two get so close?" Katsuki looked over to his boyfriend, confused. "Uh, a couple of months ago. Why does that matter?" The taller didn't say anything.

The date was more or less ruined. Deku was stuck in his jealous state and Katsuki was mad because the other wouldn't tell him what's wrong. They cut it short and Deku walked him home. They did make up some time after. After Katsuki had to explain that he and Shoto were not a thing and he wasn't cheating.

------

Midoriya couldn't say anything. Had he really been cheating on him? Midoriya's fist clenched as if he's putting all the pieces together. Had he really wanted to break up? Did Shoto make him? Was it all Shoto?

...of course, it was. Katsuki wouldn't push away a 7-year relationship. Shoto had always been like that. Causing couples to break up because they texted him first. It's all his fault. Katsuki wouldn't push away the number one hero. He's the number one wanted man in japan. Maybe the whole world.

Shoto felt Katsuki's grip tighten as he stared at his chest. He glances at the hero to see his mind going 100 miles per hour. The others had stopped talking and looked at the man. He didn't say anything as he kept glancing at the two, mumbling to himself.